- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction this Independence Day
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
Finance Committee to Discuss Professional Pay Grades May 12
The ordinance would add pay grades to Huntington's professional salaries allowing the mayor more discretion in order to better compete with other markets for the most accomplished professionals. Under the proposal, the Mayor could hire, for instance, a new police chief and director of finance & administration , at a pay rate higher than currently authorized.
The finance committee will discuss the ordinance, as submitted to council, in council chambers and is open to the public.