- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Treehuggers Ball Comes to Huntington
- INTRODUCING SHELLY REUBEN’S NEW NOVEL: My Mostly Happy Life – Autobiography of a Climbing tree
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
Finance Committee to Discuss Professional Pay Grades May 12
The ordinance would add pay grades to Huntington's professional salaries allowing the mayor more discretion in order to better compete with other markets for the most accomplished professionals. Under the proposal, the Mayor could hire, for instance, a new police chief and director of finance & administration , at a pay rate higher than currently authorized.
The finance committee will discuss the ordinance, as submitted to council, in council chambers and is open to the public.