- IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
- Carpenter Ants Performed at Pullman while Elsa Signed Prints at Empire
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 15, 2014
- “Operation: River to Jail” continues with second warrant sweep
- Mayor Steve's Prayer Request
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
Finance Committee to Discuss Professional Pay Grades May 12
The ordinance would add pay grades to Huntington's professional salaries allowing the mayor more discretion in order to better compete with other markets for the most accomplished professionals. Under the proposal, the Mayor could hire, for instance, a new police chief and director of finance & administration , at a pay rate higher than currently authorized.
The finance committee will discuss the ordinance, as submitted to council, in council chambers and is open to the public.