- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Former Mayor Kim Wolfe Breaks Silence; Williams Takes Credit for Foundations Laid in Wolfe Administration
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Another Mexican national sentenced to federal prison for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Mayor Williams Thanks Mayor Wolfe
- Barboursville Holds Christmas Parade; Santa, Elsa, Marching Bands IMAGES
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Finance Committee to Discuss Professional Pay Grades May 12
The ordinance would add pay grades to Huntington's professional salaries allowing the mayor more discretion in order to better compete with other markets for the most accomplished professionals. Under the proposal, the Mayor could hire, for instance, a new police chief and director of finance & administration , at a pay rate higher than currently authorized.
The finance committee will discuss the ordinance, as submitted to council, in council chambers and is open to the public.