- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Tourism competition is not a guessing game
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
Finance Committee to Discuss Professional Pay Grades May 12
The ordinance would add pay grades to Huntington's professional salaries allowing the mayor more discretion in order to better compete with other markets for the most accomplished professionals. Under the proposal, the Mayor could hire, for instance, a new police chief and director of finance & administration , at a pay rate higher than currently authorized.
The finance committee will discuss the ordinance, as submitted to council, in council chambers and is open to the public.