- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Clinton Discussing Substance Abuse, Addiction at Charleston Briefing
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- WV Film Office Announces New Casting Calls
Finance Committee to Discuss Professional Pay Grades May 12
The ordinance would add pay grades to Huntington's professional salaries allowing the mayor more discretion in order to better compete with other markets for the most accomplished professionals. Under the proposal, the Mayor could hire, for instance, a new police chief and director of finance & administration , at a pay rate higher than currently authorized.
The finance committee will discuss the ordinance, as submitted to council, in council chambers and is open to the public.