- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Music, Art Crawling at 12 Huntington Venues
CENSUS BUREAU: Homeownership Rate Lowest Since 1996
National vacancy rates in the first quarter 2014 were 8.3 percent for rental housing and 2.0 percent for homeowner housing, according to the Census Bureau report.
The rental vacancy rate of 8.3 percent was 0.3 percentage points lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and 0.1 percentage point higher than the rate last quarter. The homeowner vacancy rate of 2.0 percent was 0.1 percentage point lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and the rate last quarter.