- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
CENSUS BUREAU: Homeownership Rate Lowest Since 1996
National vacancy rates in the first quarter 2014 were 8.3 percent for rental housing and 2.0 percent for homeowner housing, according to the Census Bureau report.
The rental vacancy rate of 8.3 percent was 0.3 percentage points lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and 0.1 percentage point higher than the rate last quarter. The homeowner vacancy rate of 2.0 percent was 0.1 percentage point lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and the rate last quarter.