- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Temporary Restraining Order Issued Against Mobile Home Mover Accused of Deceiving Consumers
- Get Your Hot Dogs and Entertainment at Pullman Square
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Former Logan County gun shop employee sentenced to prison for Federal firearms charge
CENSUS BUREAU: Homeownership Rate Lowest Since 1996
National vacancy rates in the first quarter 2014 were 8.3 percent for rental housing and 2.0 percent for homeowner housing, according to the Census Bureau report.
The rental vacancy rate of 8.3 percent was 0.3 percentage points lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and 0.1 percentage point higher than the rate last quarter. The homeowner vacancy rate of 2.0 percent was 0.1 percentage point lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and the rate last quarter.