- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
CENSUS BUREAU: Homeownership Rate Lowest Since 1996
National vacancy rates in the first quarter 2014 were 8.3 percent for rental housing and 2.0 percent for homeowner housing, according to the Census Bureau report.
The rental vacancy rate of 8.3 percent was 0.3 percentage points lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and 0.1 percentage point higher than the rate last quarter. The homeowner vacancy rate of 2.0 percent was 0.1 percentage point lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and the rate last quarter.