- Huntington Councilwoman's Husband Carjacked, Beaten
- Favorite Top 10 Huntington, WV Bars of All-Time
- Council, Mayor Have Busy Tuesday Ahead
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Jim Justice Speaking in Huntington
- Marshall University moves parade to Thursday, adds bonfire and pep rally
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- Generation West Virginia to host inaugural pre-conference series October 21st
- IntelliPoint Technologies Recognized in CIOReview Magazine
- Huntington Police Arrest Suspect in Car Vandalism
CENSUS BUREAU: Homeownership Rate Lowest Since 1996
National vacancy rates in the first quarter 2014 were 8.3 percent for rental housing and 2.0 percent for homeowner housing, according to the Census Bureau report.
The rental vacancy rate of 8.3 percent was 0.3 percentage points lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and 0.1 percentage point higher than the rate last quarter. The homeowner vacancy rate of 2.0 percent was 0.1 percentage point lower than the rate in the first quarter 2013 and the rate last quarter.