- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- UPDATED: "Violent" Man who Escaped from Sixth Avenue Group Home Found at Ritter Park
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
Grab a Free Comic Fills Huntington's Fourth Avenue
Professional Cosplay performer Elsa Littlepage stopped by Huntington's three comic shops as The Black Canary (Dinah Lance). who fights crime using martial arts and a sonic scream attack. She often fights with Green Aarow and the Birds of Prey, as well as the Justice League of America and the Justice Society of America. Her first appearance was in 1947.
At Purple Earth Comics, Littlepage posed with a figurine of her character, which is in our photo gallery. The figurine Canary fans runs $99.00.
She also visited Meade's Comic Exchange in Central City which participated in the event.
For more scenes, http://www.huntingtonnews.net/86989.