- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- "Creed" Punches it's Way into "Rocky's" Championship Heritage
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- Donald Sutherland Warns Young People to Question Authority
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
Grab a Free Comic Fills Huntington's Fourth Avenue
Professional Cosplay performer Elsa Littlepage stopped by Huntington's three comic shops as The Black Canary (Dinah Lance). who fights crime using martial arts and a sonic scream attack. She often fights with Green Aarow and the Birds of Prey, as well as the Justice League of America and the Justice Society of America. Her first appearance was in 1947.
At Purple Earth Comics, Littlepage posed with a figurine of her character, which is in our photo gallery. The figurine Canary fans runs $99.00.
She also visited Meade's Comic Exchange in Central City which participated in the event.
For more scenes, http://www.huntingtonnews.net/86989.