- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Keurig Brewing Systems, Bean Bag Chairs, and Other Product Recalls
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
Nine Ringling Acrobats Severely Hurt in Fall
Sunday, May 4, 2014 - 23:23 Updated 1 year ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
Note: The following You Tube video shows a wide angle of the accident on film. Viewer discretion observed. Following the accident, the remaining shows of the Ringling Brothers circus at the venue have been cancelled.