- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Bates, Caserta, Council Ask for Gillespie's Resignation
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Rally for Marijuana
- Boil Water Advisory for Some Salt Rock Customers
- CDC and Texas Health Department Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the U.S.
- Council Will Seek to Remove Gillespie
Nine Ringling Acrobats Severely Hurt in Fall
Sunday, May 4, 2014 - 23:23 Updated 20 weeks ago Edited by Tony Rutherford from Multiple Reports
Note: The following You Tube video shows a wide angle of the accident on film. Viewer discretion observed. Following the accident, the remaining shows of the Ringling Brothers circus at the venue have been cancelled.