- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 31, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
Pills, heroin, marijuana, cash, and firearm seized from Huntington defendant’s home
Thomas faces 10 years to life imprisonment and a $10,000,000 fine. He is scheduled to be sentenced on May 27, 2014.
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers in communities across the Southern District.