- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- Huntington, Cabell County Request State of Emergency; Four Pole Creek Overflows near Ritter Park IMAGES
Pills, heroin, marijuana, cash, and firearm seized from Huntington defendant’s home
Thomas faces 10 years to life imprisonment and a $10,000,000 fine. He is scheduled to be sentenced on May 27, 2014.
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers in communities across the Southern District.