- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 17, 2015
- 'Jupiter' Confounds; Insurgent, Frozen Fever on Deck
Pills, heroin, marijuana, cash, and firearm seized from Huntington defendant’s home
Thomas faces 10 years to life imprisonment and a $10,000,000 fine. He is scheduled to be sentenced on May 27, 2014.
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers in communities across the Southern District.