- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Tamarack to host Appalachian Music & Arts Festival
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- WV Boys High School Larosse All State Announced
Pills, heroin, marijuana, cash, and firearm seized from Huntington defendant’s home
Thomas faces 10 years to life imprisonment and a $10,000,000 fine. He is scheduled to be sentenced on May 27, 2014.
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers in communities across the Southern District.