- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.