- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.