- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.