- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall to offer ACT math camps this summer
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Marshall athletic training student receives 2016 NATA Foundation Scholarship
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.