- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Huntington Ready to Regatta
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.