- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flash Flood Watch Covers River Cities
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.