- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 18, 2014
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- West Virginia's abandoned and dilapidated building problem
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- Attorney General Warns of Data Breach at some WV Hospitals
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington's Power Boat Racing Saturday Images
- Spring Hill Celebrates 140th
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.