- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.