- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.