- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- COLUMN: Anguished Life of An Addict's Parent
- Mardi Gras Masquerade at Twin Falls State Park for New Year’s Eve
- Beech Fork State Park responds to camping trends with online reservations in 2015
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
Two Huntington Men Plead Guilty to Federal Heroin Charges
Both men were investigated by the Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force for drug distribution. In January, 2014, task force agents recorded the men selling heroin to a cooperating individual. Both men have previously been convicted of federal drug trafficking crimes. Thomas was on federal supervised release for his prior drug trafficking offense. Thomas and Wade each face up to 20 years in prison when they are sentenced on August 4, 2014.
The Huntington Violent Crime and Drug Task Force conducted the investigation. Special Assistant United States Attorney Sharon Frazier handled the prosecution.