- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
Curved Phone Screen Debuts with "Godzilla"
The premier smartphone that delivers immersive, cinematic viewing on a mobile device, LG G Flex takes the curved screen to the big screen for the first time as it appears in the highly anticipated upcoming action adventure, hitting theaters May 16, 2014.
"Joining forces with such a global icon and the entertainment powerhouses that have come together to bring him back to theaters makes perfect sense for LG as we continue to reinvent the smartphone viewing experience with LG G Flex," said Chang Ma, senior vice president of North American marketing, LG MobileComm. "By curving the screen in such a manner as we did, which delivers reduced glare and a more cinematic-like display, we have redefined the viewing experience on a mobile phone while still delivering the core features and functions consumers need the most. This partnership for the premiere of Godzilla provides consumers with one of the most unique experiences available in the mobile market.
"We're thrilled to be teaming up with LG to debut one of the Summer's most anticipated tent pole films," said Emily Castel, Legendary's Chief Marketing Officer. "Bringing back to life one of the world's most revered motion picture creatures through the eyes of visionary new director, Gareth Edwards, the film is a larger-than-life experience meant to be viewed on only the highest quality screens."
"LG is debuting their latest innovation in 'Godzilla,' so it makes sense that they are joining us to premiere the film in grand, red-carpet fashion. This promises to be a wonderful, star-studded event as befits one of the greatest and most enduring characters in cinema history," said Sue Kroll Warner Bros. Pictures President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution.