- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Four Huntington Heroin Arrests
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- Fireworks Prohibited in Huntington
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Trunks, Tandem Bicycles
The Aman Trunk is a wooden storage trunk measuring 38 inches wide by 18 inches high by 18 inches deep. A sticker attached to the bottom of trunk has a UPC bar code numbered 24441018 and one of the following PO numbers: 200450992, 200450994, 200450995, 400450998 or 400450999.
Consumers should contact Cost Plus World Market at (877) 967-5362 between 7 a.m. and midnight ET daily or visit the firm’s website www.worldmarket.com for a free replacement of lead-compliant chains. More info at www.recalls.org.
Cycling Sports Group is recalling 2014 Cannondale Tandem Bicycles sold nationwide from October 2013 to December 2013. The bicycle fork can break and cause the riders to lose control, posing a risk of injury.
This recall involves three models of 2014 tandem Cannondale bicycles, road 1, road 2 and 29 tandem. “Cannondale” and “T1” or “T2” are printed on the aluminum frame bicycle.
Consumers should return the bicycle to the nearest authorized Cannondale dealer to receive a free replacement fork.