- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Marshall to host 3rd annual Sustainability Fair at Wild Ramp May 20
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- MU presents Donning of the Kente ceremony April 27
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Trunks, Tandem Bicycles
The Aman Trunk is a wooden storage trunk measuring 38 inches wide by 18 inches high by 18 inches deep. A sticker attached to the bottom of trunk has a UPC bar code numbered 24441018 and one of the following PO numbers: 200450992, 200450994, 200450995, 400450998 or 400450999.
Consumers should contact Cost Plus World Market at (877) 967-5362 between 7 a.m. and midnight ET daily or visit the firm’s website www.worldmarket.com for a free replacement of lead-compliant chains. More info at www.recalls.org.
Cycling Sports Group is recalling 2014 Cannondale Tandem Bicycles sold nationwide from October 2013 to December 2013. The bicycle fork can break and cause the riders to lose control, posing a risk of injury.
This recall involves three models of 2014 tandem Cannondale bicycles, road 1, road 2 and 29 tandem. “Cannondale” and “T1” or “T2” are printed on the aluminum frame bicycle.
Consumers should return the bicycle to the nearest authorized Cannondale dealer to receive a free replacement fork.