- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Five Drug Arrests by HPD on Southside
- Drugs seized during investigation have estimated street value of over $450,000
- Police Nab two Juveniles who Crashed Stolen Car
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Trunks, Tandem Bicycles
The Aman Trunk is a wooden storage trunk measuring 38 inches wide by 18 inches high by 18 inches deep. A sticker attached to the bottom of trunk has a UPC bar code numbered 24441018 and one of the following PO numbers: 200450992, 200450994, 200450995, 400450998 or 400450999.
Consumers should contact Cost Plus World Market at (877) 967-5362 between 7 a.m. and midnight ET daily or visit the firm’s website www.worldmarket.com for a free replacement of lead-compliant chains. More info at www.recalls.org.
Cycling Sports Group is recalling 2014 Cannondale Tandem Bicycles sold nationwide from October 2013 to December 2013. The bicycle fork can break and cause the riders to lose control, posing a risk of injury.
This recall involves three models of 2014 tandem Cannondale bicycles, road 1, road 2 and 29 tandem. “Cannondale” and “T1” or “T2” are printed on the aluminum frame bicycle.
Consumers should return the bicycle to the nearest authorized Cannondale dealer to receive a free replacement fork.