- IMAGES: MU's Pullman Rally Flooded Out
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Carpenter Ants Performed at Pullman while Elsa Signed Prints at Empire
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 15, 2014
- Mayor Steve's Prayer Request
- “Operation: River to Jail” continues with second warrant sweep
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Edge Lower
RECALLS THIS WEEK: Trunks, Tandem Bicycles
The Aman Trunk is a wooden storage trunk measuring 38 inches wide by 18 inches high by 18 inches deep. A sticker attached to the bottom of trunk has a UPC bar code numbered 24441018 and one of the following PO numbers: 200450992, 200450994, 200450995, 400450998 or 400450999.
Consumers should contact Cost Plus World Market at (877) 967-5362 between 7 a.m. and midnight ET daily or visit the firm’s website www.worldmarket.com for a free replacement of lead-compliant chains. More info at www.recalls.org.
Cycling Sports Group is recalling 2014 Cannondale Tandem Bicycles sold nationwide from October 2013 to December 2013. The bicycle fork can break and cause the riders to lose control, posing a risk of injury.
This recall involves three models of 2014 tandem Cannondale bicycles, road 1, road 2 and 29 tandem. “Cannondale” and “T1” or “T2” are printed on the aluminum frame bicycle.
Consumers should return the bicycle to the nearest authorized Cannondale dealer to receive a free replacement fork.