- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Shots Fired on Barboursville Wal Mart Parking Lot; One Arrest Made
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
Central City Anticipating Larger Dollar General Store
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 17:51 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
The planning commission discussed, but did not vote, on altering the zoning or the full block of Monroe to commercial, which would be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
As an economic development mechanism, the new store will likely mean a new tenant for the space currently occupied by Dollar General.
The first reading will be at Monday's council meeting.