- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Marshall University Board of Governors to hold emergency meeting this afternoon
- Groups Coalesce Against Fracking Activity in Ohio River Valley
- Motown Experience to Raise Funds for Keith Albee
- Southern Faces Federal Criminal Charges for Bankruptcy and Wire Fraud in January MCHM Spill
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
Central City Anticipating Larger Dollar General Store
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 17:51 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
The planning commission discussed, but did not vote, on altering the zoning or the full block of Monroe to commercial, which would be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
As an economic development mechanism, the new store will likely mean a new tenant for the space currently occupied by Dollar General.
The first reading will be at Monday's council meeting.