- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- Ball: Caserta Went Beyond Asking Questions.... but Let's Move On and Make the City Better
- Hundreds Gather for Drug Addiction Seminar at Central United Methodist IMAGES
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
Central City Anticipating Larger Dollar General Store
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 17:51 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
The planning commission discussed, but did not vote, on altering the zoning or the full block of Monroe to commercial, which would be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
As an economic development mechanism, the new store will likely mean a new tenant for the space currently occupied by Dollar General.
The first reading will be at Monday's council meeting.