- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cos Play
- Two Drug Arrests in Huntington
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- Students to host ‘Candlelight Vigil for Justice’
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- 10th Anniversary Showing of "We Are Marshall" Scheduled Nov. 11 At Keith Albee
- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Central City Anticipating Larger Dollar General Store
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 17:51 Updated 2 years ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
The planning commission discussed, but did not vote, on altering the zoning or the full block of Monroe to commercial, which would be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
As an economic development mechanism, the new store will likely mean a new tenant for the space currently occupied by Dollar General.
The first reading will be at Monday's council meeting.