- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Choir Cancels North American Tour including Nov. 17th date at the Keith-Albee
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Council Agenda Set
- Third Chicago woman sentenced for credit card fraud
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- 2,200 Attended Tsubasacon Which Wrapped Up Sunday IMAGES
- Kadetz named new director of Master of Public Health program and chair of the Department of Public Health
Central City Anticipating Larger Dollar General Store
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 17:51 Updated 2 years ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
The planning commission discussed, but did not vote, on altering the zoning or the full block of Monroe to commercial, which would be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
As an economic development mechanism, the new store will likely mean a new tenant for the space currently occupied by Dollar General.
The first reading will be at Monday's council meeting.