- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Central City Anticipating Larger Dollar General Store
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 17:51 Updated 37 weeks ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
The planning commission discussed, but did not vote, on altering the zoning or the full block of Monroe to commercial, which would be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
As an economic development mechanism, the new store will likely mean a new tenant for the space currently occupied by Dollar General.
The first reading will be at Monday's council meeting.