- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
- Mose July, M.D., recognized as February Fellow of the Month
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
Central City Anticipating Larger Dollar General Store
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 17:51 Updated 1 year ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
The planning commission discussed, but did not vote, on altering the zoning or the full block of Monroe to commercial, which would be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
As an economic development mechanism, the new store will likely mean a new tenant for the space currently occupied by Dollar General.
The first reading will be at Monday's council meeting.