- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- School of Medicine welcomes students for Project P.R.E.M.E.D.
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting Overnight
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Central City Anticipating Larger Dollar General Store
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 17:51 Updated 2 years ago by Tony Rutherford HuntingtonNews.Net Reporter
The planning commission discussed, but did not vote, on altering the zoning or the full block of Monroe to commercial, which would be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
As an economic development mechanism, the new store will likely mean a new tenant for the space currently occupied by Dollar General.
The first reading will be at Monday's council meeting.