- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
Registration now open for WV Senior Games presented by St. Mary’s Medical Center
The WV Senior Games are sanctioned by the National Senior Games Association and 2014 is a qualifying year for the 2015 national games in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn. The WV Senior Games are open, meaning competitors do not have to live in West Virginia to participate.
Registration fees are $40 per athlete, which includes participation in up to two sports and a participant T-shirt. Seniors can register for more than two sports with an additional fee of $3 per sport.
For more information or to register, visit www.wvseniorgames.com.
Volunteers are also needed to staff each competition venue. Anyone wishing to volunteer should contact Jonathan Hodges at St. Mary’s at (304) 526-1257. All volunteers will receive a T-shirt.