- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Wilson family establishes endowed scholarship for medical students
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- John Jasko, M.D., named Castle Connolly ‘Top Doctor’
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Huntington's Public Works director relieved of duties
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
Registration now open for WV Senior Games presented by St. Mary’s Medical Center
The WV Senior Games are sanctioned by the National Senior Games Association and 2014 is a qualifying year for the 2015 national games in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn. The WV Senior Games are open, meaning competitors do not have to live in West Virginia to participate.
Registration fees are $40 per athlete, which includes participation in up to two sports and a participant T-shirt. Seniors can register for more than two sports with an additional fee of $3 per sport.
For more information or to register, visit www.wvseniorgames.com.
Volunteers are also needed to staff each competition venue. Anyone wishing to volunteer should contact Jonathan Hodges at St. Mary’s at (304) 526-1257. All volunteers will receive a T-shirt.