- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Shooting Near Huntington's Norway Avenue, Suspect at Large
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Charleston man pleads guilty for role in large-scale methamphetamine conspiracy
Registration now open for WV Senior Games presented by St. Mary’s Medical Center
The WV Senior Games are sanctioned by the National Senior Games Association and 2014 is a qualifying year for the 2015 national games in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn. The WV Senior Games are open, meaning competitors do not have to live in West Virginia to participate.
Registration fees are $40 per athlete, which includes participation in up to two sports and a participant T-shirt. Seniors can register for more than two sports with an additional fee of $3 per sport.
For more information or to register, visit www.wvseniorgames.com.
Volunteers are also needed to staff each competition venue. Anyone wishing to volunteer should contact Jonathan Hodges at St. Mary’s at (304) 526-1257. All volunteers will receive a T-shirt.