- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- CFPB and States Take Action Against Freedom Stores for Illegal Debt Collection Practices Against Servicemembers
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
Registration now open for WV Senior Games presented by St. Mary’s Medical Center
The WV Senior Games are sanctioned by the National Senior Games Association and 2014 is a qualifying year for the 2015 national games in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn. The WV Senior Games are open, meaning competitors do not have to live in West Virginia to participate.
Registration fees are $40 per athlete, which includes participation in up to two sports and a participant T-shirt. Seniors can register for more than two sports with an additional fee of $3 per sport.
For more information or to register, visit www.wvseniorgames.com.
Volunteers are also needed to staff each competition venue. Anyone wishing to volunteer should contact Jonathan Hodges at St. Mary’s at (304) 526-1257. All volunteers will receive a T-shirt.