- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
Registration now open for WV Senior Games presented by St. Mary’s Medical Center
The WV Senior Games are sanctioned by the National Senior Games Association and 2014 is a qualifying year for the 2015 national games in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minn. The WV Senior Games are open, meaning competitors do not have to live in West Virginia to participate.
Registration fees are $40 per athlete, which includes participation in up to two sports and a participant T-shirt. Seniors can register for more than two sports with an additional fee of $3 per sport.
For more information or to register, visit www.wvseniorgames.com.
Volunteers are also needed to staff each competition venue. Anyone wishing to volunteer should contact Jonathan Hodges at St. Mary’s at (304) 526-1257. All volunteers will receive a T-shirt.