- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
Artisan Market at Heritage Stations Begins Friday
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:25 Updated 46 weeks ago
The market will feature live music, demonstrations and the works of 20 local artisans. Combined with the monthly Cinema Under the Stars and Party on the Patio, which returns May 16, Heritage Station is becoming one of the region’s top destinations for Friday night shopping and entertainment.
The May 9 Artisan Market will feature the music of The Broad Hollow Band and local artists and artisans, including:
• Photography by Kelli Bellomy
• Woodworking by Woodchucks Wood Wurks
• Print and mixed media art by Amber Indigo:Art
• Glass beads and jewelry by BeadUnique by Kari
• Mixed media art by Ray Kleykamp
• Ceramics by One Eyed Cat
• Woodburning by Sarah Rose Custom Woodart
• Homemade dog treats by Puppy Love
• Homemade ice pops by Cara’s Homestyle Ices
• Painted cakes and cookies by Art for the Soul
• Jewelry by Amanda Lent
• Crochet by Hippy Hippo Hooker
• Jewelry by Beads in the Belfry
• Woodburning by Wooden Pretties
• Beauty products and magnets by Nature Face Mag Swag
• Woodworking by Jerrill Vance Woodworks
• Grainless granola, specialty nuts, and West Virginia nut butters by Butter it Up
Artists, artisans, and performers interested participating in the Artisan Market should call Kari Hughes Newman at 304-697-6675 or go to www.facebook.com/HeritagestationsArtisanMarket .