- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
Artisan Market at Heritage Stations Begins Friday
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:25 Updated 1 year ago
The market will feature live music, demonstrations and the works of 20 local artisans. Combined with the monthly Cinema Under the Stars and Party on the Patio, which returns May 16, Heritage Station is becoming one of the region’s top destinations for Friday night shopping and entertainment.
The May 9 Artisan Market will feature the music of The Broad Hollow Band and local artists and artisans, including:
• Photography by Kelli Bellomy
• Woodworking by Woodchucks Wood Wurks
• Print and mixed media art by Amber Indigo:Art
• Glass beads and jewelry by BeadUnique by Kari
• Mixed media art by Ray Kleykamp
• Ceramics by One Eyed Cat
• Woodburning by Sarah Rose Custom Woodart
• Homemade dog treats by Puppy Love
• Homemade ice pops by Cara’s Homestyle Ices
• Painted cakes and cookies by Art for the Soul
• Jewelry by Amanda Lent
• Crochet by Hippy Hippo Hooker
• Jewelry by Beads in the Belfry
• Woodburning by Wooden Pretties
• Beauty products and magnets by Nature Face Mag Swag
• Woodworking by Jerrill Vance Woodworks
• Grainless granola, specialty nuts, and West Virginia nut butters by Butter it Up
Artists, artisans, and performers interested participating in the Artisan Market should call Kari Hughes Newman at 304-697-6675 or go to www.facebook.com/HeritagestationsArtisanMarket .