- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- Elegant Elsa Graces Wayne County Fair at Camden Park IMAGE GALLERY
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 1 year ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.