- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 24 weeks ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.