- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- WWE Fans Asked to Arrive Early Sunday due to Security Screenings
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Superintendent Sam! Carnifex Ferry State Park’s Sam Cowell nominated for ServiceWear Apparel award; Public vote through Dec. 4, 2015, can make West Virginia a winner
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 1 year ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.