- Ohio Inspector General finds Bowling Green State University professor commits wrongdoing by accessing and disseminating erotic literature
- DHHR Announces Emergency Energy Assistance Program for Low Income Residents
- Ohio Valley Bank Unveils City Mission Debit Card
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- House of Delegates Votes to Increase Substance Abuse Treatment Opportunities
- DEVELOPING: Downtown Huntington Shooting Reported Overnight
- Lecture series aims to fight substance abuse with education, collaboration
- Huntington Forestry Group Seeks Volunteers
- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 2 years ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.