- Huntington Racing Scheduled for Broadcast
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 20, 2014
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Solar Systems, Storage Hangers, and Other Product Recalls
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Kamla is right: Joint Caribbean action vital to ensure no health crisis
- Marshall University to host Thundering Herd community kick-off event
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 15 weeks ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.