- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- West Virginia Division of Natural Resources promotes water safety with Operation Life Jacket
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 1 year ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.