- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Huntington's Ultra Tight Fiscal Picture Slowly Leaks Outward
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Mountain State Supply Erupts in an Inferno
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Tamarack Foundation for the Arts to host Arts Business Think Tank
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 2 years ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.