- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- This Week in the West Virginia Senate
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Lecture on Dr. Carter G. Woodson to kick off ‘Huntington Lecture Series’
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Donors urged to help the American Red Cross maintain blood supply
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 1 year ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.