- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Marshall Running Back Arrested Again; Grooms Released from Team
- Huntington's Power Boat Racing Saturday Images
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 11 weeks ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.