- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Cleveland OD Deaths Prompt Public Health Warning
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall psychology doctoral degree ranked No. 2 in the U.S.
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- - Candidates go beyond sound bites on major issues facing older West Virginians & their families
- UPDATED... HPD Nets Four Controlled Substance Arrests September 23-24; Burglaries Reported
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Council Passes All Second Readings
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 2 years ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.