- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Rahall Supports Travel Ban to Ebola Impacted Countries
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 17, 2014
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 23 weeks ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.