- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- May 7 th 2016 is Free Comic Book Day at Comic World
- School of Physical Therapy cloaks students during White Coat Ceremony
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Kentucky
- Clinton Discussing Substance Abuse, Addiction at Charleston Briefing
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 1 year ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.