- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Marshall Athletics Announces 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Rotary Paving Scheduled
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:36 Updated 1 year ago
The work is being paid for with a $64,000 state Recreation Trails grant and matched with $16,000 from the Greater Huntington Park and Recreation District. The City of Huntington applied for and is administering the grant.
The spring paving list for city streets, meanwhile, is still being developed with assistance from the West Virginia Division of Highways and will be released later this month. Approximately $1.5 million of paving work ($500,000 remaining in this year's budget and $1 million in the FY 2015 budget) will be completed between this spring and June 2015.