- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Charleston man pleads guilty for role in large-scale methamphetamine conspiracy
- Shooting Near Huntington's Norway Avenue, Suspect at Large
- University presidents underscore higher education as an investment in West Virginia’s future
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Hamilton County OD Deaths Spike Over Weekend
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.