- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- BOOK NOTES: 'The 52 New Foods Challenge': Make Healthy Eating into a Family Game
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 25 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.