- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- World's Most Heart Breaking Parking Lot May Have Future for Skate Boarding
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 37 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.