- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Lucky Us': Amy Bloom Hits a Home Run with a Funny Novel of Life in 1940's America -- With a Peek at Post-War Britain
- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- MINI REVIEWS: Purging We Will Go....
- Herd Featured Prominently In College Sports Madness Preseason All-League Honors, Teams
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 11 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.