- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.