- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Drugs seized during investigation have estimated street value of over $450,000
- Five Drug Arrests by HPD on Southside
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Police Nab two Juveniles who Crashed Stolen Car
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.