- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- COLUMN: Tap Shoes ---- 15 Years of Improper HMO Care
- 2016 Brewskies Lineup Announced
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
- Big data, global studies majors to begin in the fall
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.