- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Shots Fired on Barboursville Wal Mart Parking Lot; One Arrest Made
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- RETRO: Huntington Christmas Parade IMAGES
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington Prepares for Ho-Ho-Ho
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.