- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.