- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Thacker's Ethics Complaint Does not Concern Pay Out; She Wants to Get to Work Also
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- This Weekend's Live Theatrical Options
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.