- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Huntington Council Discusses Two Ordinances
- Pullman Plaza Sold; Will Become Hilton Doubletree
- PSC Legacy Document Shows Dietz Landfill Closure Cost to be Shared by INCO, City
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- It's Almost Summer but Elsa's Ice Magic Continues for Your Event IMAGES
- Friends of the Library Spring Sale June 2-4
- Huntington Police Make Grand Larceny Arrest
- It's Nearly Summer, but Elsa the Ice Princess Continues Partying
Huntington Holding "Show Me the Money" Workshop
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 19:39 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
In addition to banks, there are other options for funding your new small business, including microloans, personal loans and owner financing. Join area financing experts as they discuss cost-effective funding sources, how guaranteed loans work and how to handle setbacks.
The workshop will feature Leo Lopez and Emma Wilson of the U.S. Small Business Administration and James Jordon, a business lending specialist with the KISRA Microloan Program. For more information, contact Lopez via email, Leo.Lopez@sba.gov, or call 304-347-5220.
The workshop is part of "Huntington: Be Small. Live Large," a new small business initiative in the city that aims to support existing businesses, support local business and inspire entrepreneurs.