- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
- This Weekend's Live Theatrical Options
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
Huntington will Celebrate Small Business Week
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 20:00 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
-- A "Worker-Owned Steps to Incorporation" workshop will be held from 9 a.m. to noon May 13 for individuals and groups with cooperative business ideas that are looking for technical assistance to get started.
For more information or to make a reservation, email Lauren Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshops are part of the City of Huntington's "Be Small. Live Large." small business initiative, a partnership with several business service agencies that aims to support existing businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.