- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
Huntington will Celebrate Small Business Week
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 20:00 Updated 1 year ago From Press Release
-- A "Worker-Owned Steps to Incorporation" workshop will be held from 9 a.m. to noon May 13 for individuals and groups with cooperative business ideas that are looking for technical assistance to get started.
For more information or to make a reservation, email Lauren Kemp at email@example.com.
The workshops are part of the City of Huntington's "Be Small. Live Large." small business initiative, a partnership with several business service agencies that aims to support existing businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.