- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
Huntington will Celebrate Small Business Week
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 20:00 Updated 37 weeks ago From Press Release
-- A "Worker-Owned Steps to Incorporation" workshop will be held from 9 a.m. to noon May 13 for individuals and groups with cooperative business ideas that are looking for technical assistance to get started.
For more information or to make a reservation, email Lauren Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The workshops are part of the City of Huntington's "Be Small. Live Large." small business initiative, a partnership with several business service agencies that aims to support existing businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.