- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
Huntington will Celebrate Small Business Week
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 20:00 Updated 10 weeks ago From Press Release
-- A "Worker-Owned Steps to Incorporation" workshop will be held from 9 a.m. to noon May 13 for individuals and groups with cooperative business ideas that are looking for technical assistance to get started.
For more information or to make a reservation, email Lauren Kemp at email@example.com.
The workshops are part of the City of Huntington's "Be Small. Live Large." small business initiative, a partnership with several business service agencies that aims to support existing businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.