- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
- Marshall Day at the Capitol to take place next Thursday
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- One Dead Following Huntington Shooting
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
Huntington will Celebrate Small Business Week
Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 20:00 Updated 2 years ago From Press Release
-- A "Worker-Owned Steps to Incorporation" workshop will be held from 9 a.m. to noon May 13 for individuals and groups with cooperative business ideas that are looking for technical assistance to get started.
For more information or to make a reservation, email Lauren Kemp at email@example.com.
The workshops are part of the City of Huntington's "Be Small. Live Large." small business initiative, a partnership with several business service agencies that aims to support existing businesses, promote local business and inspire entrepreneurs.