- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Harless Hall of Fame to welcome three new members in ceremony May 7
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- U.S.: New Home Sales Fall 1.6% in November
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- Finance Committee Hears Needed Improvements Coupled by Inadequate Revenues
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
Chat n Chew Thursday, May 15
The Chat 'n Chew continues the series focused on small businesses and entrepreneurs. In the Chat 'n Chew we will brainstorm ideas for new types of locations in a session titled, Pop-ups to Flex Space: New ways to take your idea to market. In this session groups will brainstorm ideas to enable small business owners to test the market and begin operations at a lower risk and less cost. Below are some links to different concepts that might stir some conversation and thought:
Shared work spaces