- DuPont withholds crucial information regarding the proposed sale of Washington Works plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- 100 Layoffs at Special Metals
Chat n Chew Thursday, May 15
The Chat 'n Chew continues the series focused on small businesses and entrepreneurs. In the Chat 'n Chew we will brainstorm ideas for new types of locations in a session titled, Pop-ups to Flex Space: New ways to take your idea to market. In this session groups will brainstorm ideas to enable small business owners to test the market and begin operations at a lower risk and less cost. Below are some links to different concepts that might stir some conversation and thought:
Shared work spaces