- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING.... "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
Senior Vice President's office renamed as Jacobs-Jones begins position
"The renaming of the division from administration to operations better describes the mission and objectives pursued by our remarkable staff," Jacobs-Jones said.
It is the responsibility of the office to oversee the daily operations of many university services and departments. These services and departments include:
- Physical Plant
- Housing and Residence Life
- Campus ID Card Office
- Printing Services
- Mail Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Food Services
"This rebranding will not diminish the high level of service that the students, alumni, faculty, staff and community have become accustomed to receiving by the institution," Jacobs-Jones said.For more information contact the office of the Senior Vice President for Operations at (304) 696-2487 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.