- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- MU Theatre Announces Season, Ticket Specials
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
Senior Vice President's office renamed as Jacobs-Jones begins position
"The renaming of the division from administration to operations better describes the mission and objectives pursued by our remarkable staff," Jacobs-Jones said.
It is the responsibility of the office to oversee the daily operations of many university services and departments. These services and departments include:
- Physical Plant
- Housing and Residence Life
- Campus ID Card Office
- Printing Services
- Mail Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Food Services
"This rebranding will not diminish the high level of service that the students, alumni, faculty, staff and community have become accustomed to receiving by the institution," Jacobs-Jones said.For more information contact the office of the Senior Vice President for Operations at (304) 696-2487 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.