- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 23, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Unveiling the Mind': Poems by Chicago Writer Beatriz Badikian-Gartler Reach Out to Readers
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
Senior Vice President's office renamed as Jacobs-Jones begins position
"The renaming of the division from administration to operations better describes the mission and objectives pursued by our remarkable staff," Jacobs-Jones said.
It is the responsibility of the office to oversee the daily operations of many university services and departments. These services and departments include:
- Physical Plant
- Housing and Residence Life
- Campus ID Card Office
- Printing Services
- Mail Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Food Services
"This rebranding will not diminish the high level of service that the students, alumni, faculty, staff and community have become accustomed to receiving by the institution," Jacobs-Jones said.For more information contact the office of the Senior Vice President for Operations at (304) 696-2487 or by e-mail at email@example.com.