- Four Injured in Interstate 64 Accident
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- HMDA May Purchase Huntington Urban Renewal Parking Lots for Bond Payoff, Redevelopment
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Council's One-Legged Veteran Contributor Passes
- Pawn Shop Ordinance Tops Agenda
- More than 550 Electronic Gaming Terminals Seized as Part of Two Gaming Investigations
Huntington Police Charge Go Mart Robbery Suspect
Officers , including the canine, arrived, the dog initiated a track, and found the suspect at Adams Landing Apartments in the 800 block of Virginia Avenue. Police are continuing to search for the weapon; however, money and clothing linked to the robbery have been recovered. No one was hurt.