- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
Huntington Police Charge Go Mart Robbery Suspect
Officers , including the canine, arrived, the dog initiated a track, and found the suspect at Adams Landing Apartments in the 800 block of Virginia Avenue. Police are continuing to search for the weapon; however, money and clothing linked to the robbery have been recovered. No one was hurt.