- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Treehuggers Ball Comes to Huntington
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- INTRODUCING SHELLY REUBEN’S NEW NOVEL: My Mostly Happy Life – Autobiography of a Climbing tree
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
Memorial for "Little" Super Hero Monday Evening
The young "hero" made friends with the "super heroes" from Huntington's Heroes for Higher John Buckland, who "plays" Batman, wrote on Facebook, "Thank you Thankfor the honor and privilege of knowing Tracy Dale! And thank you for sharing his bedside with us, as we ARE family and we are blessed to know you all..REMEMBER, LITTLE HEROES NEVER DIE, THEY GO TO HEAVEN TO INSPIRE THE ANGELS!"
Heroes for Higher has attracted national praise on the Today Show and a non-profit organization application has been filed.
Huntington Mayor Steve Williams, who made Tracy, "Mayor for a Day," is expected to attend the memorial along with members from Heroes for Higher.
A medical expense account has been established at First Sentry Bank, 823 8th St., Donations should be sent there with ATTN: Mary Beth Sharp, and "Tracy Dale Evans Fund" in the memo line.
For a look at all the "little heroes" visited by Batman, Batgirl, Captain America, Spiderman and Catwoman, visit, https://www.facebook.com/H4H.US