- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- Roller Girls Double Header Headed for Big Sandy
- Hotel May Come to Central City
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Huntington to Enter Frontier's America's Best City
- Nothing less than a complete commitment to safety at Hanford is acceptable
- Bates Stepping Down as Council Chairman; Elected President HMDA
Memorial for "Little" Super Hero Monday Evening
The young "hero" made friends with the "super heroes" from Huntington's Heroes for Higher John Buckland, who "plays" Batman, wrote on Facebook, "Thank you Thankfor the honor and privilege of knowing Tracy Dale! And thank you for sharing his bedside with us, as we ARE family and we are blessed to know you all..REMEMBER, LITTLE HEROES NEVER DIE, THEY GO TO HEAVEN TO INSPIRE THE ANGELS!"
Heroes for Higher has attracted national praise on the Today Show and a non-profit organization application has been filed.
Huntington Mayor Steve Williams, who made Tracy, "Mayor for a Day," is expected to attend the memorial along with members from Heroes for Higher.
A medical expense account has been established at First Sentry Bank, 823 8th St., Donations should be sent there with ATTN: Mary Beth Sharp, and "Tracy Dale Evans Fund" in the memo line.
For a look at all the "little heroes" visited by Batman, Batgirl, Captain America, Spiderman and Catwoman, visit, https://www.facebook.com/H4H.US