- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Tourism competition is not a guessing game
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
Memorial for "Little" Super Hero Monday Evening
The young "hero" made friends with the "super heroes" from Huntington's Heroes for Higher John Buckland, who "plays" Batman, wrote on Facebook, "Thank you Thankfor the honor and privilege of knowing Tracy Dale! And thank you for sharing his bedside with us, as we ARE family and we are blessed to know you all..REMEMBER, LITTLE HEROES NEVER DIE, THEY GO TO HEAVEN TO INSPIRE THE ANGELS!"
Heroes for Higher has attracted national praise on the Today Show and a non-profit organization application has been filed.
Huntington Mayor Steve Williams, who made Tracy, "Mayor for a Day," is expected to attend the memorial along with members from Heroes for Higher.
A medical expense account has been established at First Sentry Bank, 823 8th St., Donations should be sent there with ATTN: Mary Beth Sharp, and "Tracy Dale Evans Fund" in the memo line.
For a look at all the "little heroes" visited by Batman, Batgirl, Captain America, Spiderman and Catwoman, visit, https://www.facebook.com/H4H.US