- BREAKING: Huntington Sanitary Board Considers Rate Increase Monday
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- COMMENTARY: Ghost Ship Tragedy Recalls Learrning the Meaning of Off Record Until....
- WVDNR News: 2016 West Virginia deer firearms season fact sheet
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
Memorial for "Little" Super Hero Monday Evening
The young "hero" made friends with the "super heroes" from Huntington's Heroes for Higher John Buckland, who "plays" Batman, wrote on Facebook, "Thank you Thankfor the honor and privilege of knowing Tracy Dale! And thank you for sharing his bedside with us, as we ARE family and we are blessed to know you all..REMEMBER, LITTLE HEROES NEVER DIE, THEY GO TO HEAVEN TO INSPIRE THE ANGELS!"
Heroes for Higher has attracted national praise on the Today Show and a non-profit organization application has been filed.
Huntington Mayor Steve Williams, who made Tracy, "Mayor for a Day," is expected to attend the memorial along with members from Heroes for Higher.
A medical expense account has been established at First Sentry Bank, 823 8th St., Donations should be sent there with ATTN: Mary Beth Sharp, and "Tracy Dale Evans Fund" in the memo line.
For a look at all the "little heroes" visited by Batman, Batgirl, Captain America, Spiderman and Catwoman, visit, https://www.facebook.com/H4H.US