- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
Memorial for "Little" Super Hero Monday Evening
The young "hero" made friends with the "super heroes" from Huntington's Heroes for Higher John Buckland, who "plays" Batman, wrote on Facebook, "Thank you Thankfor the honor and privilege of knowing Tracy Dale! And thank you for sharing his bedside with us, as we ARE family and we are blessed to know you all..REMEMBER, LITTLE HEROES NEVER DIE, THEY GO TO HEAVEN TO INSPIRE THE ANGELS!"
Heroes for Higher has attracted national praise on the Today Show and a non-profit organization application has been filed.
Huntington Mayor Steve Williams, who made Tracy, "Mayor for a Day," is expected to attend the memorial along with members from Heroes for Higher.
A medical expense account has been established at First Sentry Bank, 823 8th St., Donations should be sent there with ATTN: Mary Beth Sharp, and "Tracy Dale Evans Fund" in the memo line.
For a look at all the "little heroes" visited by Batman, Batgirl, Captain America, Spiderman and Catwoman, visit, https://www.facebook.com/H4H.US