- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Thacker's Ethics Complaint Does not Concern Pay Out; She Wants to Get to Work Also
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- One of Two in Pews Impacted by Drug, Substance Abuse
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
Baltimore Cat Rescue and Community Members Working Together to Save the Strays
Recycled Love, a non-profit corporation, founded in 2004, is a grassroots organization dedicated to rescuing animals from abuse, injury, neglect and abandonment and adopting them in homes where they will be loved and cherished for the rest of their lives.
As the video illustrates, education of new animal owners on not simply "feeding" but spaying and loving comes with cat ownership.
For information on their fundraiser and donations, visit: http://recycledloverescue.org/