- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Huntington Police Continue War on Drugs; Accused Detroit Murderer Arrested
Baltimore Cat Rescue and Community Members Working Together to Save the Strays
Recycled Love, a non-profit corporation, founded in 2004, is a grassroots organization dedicated to rescuing animals from abuse, injury, neglect and abandonment and adopting them in homes where they will be loved and cherished for the rest of their lives.
As the video illustrates, education of new animal owners on not simply "feeding" but spaying and loving comes with cat ownership.
For information on their fundraiser and donations, visit: http://recycledloverescue.org/