- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- OP-ED: The $7 Million University President
Baltimore Cat Rescue and Community Members Working Together to Save the Strays
Recycled Love, a non-profit corporation, founded in 2004, is a grassroots organization dedicated to rescuing animals from abuse, injury, neglect and abandonment and adopting them in homes where they will be loved and cherished for the rest of their lives.
As the video illustrates, education of new animal owners on not simply "feeding" but spaying and loving comes with cat ownership.
For information on their fundraiser and donations, visit: http://recycledloverescue.org/