- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- Former Williamson Mayor Sentenced
- Councilman Asks for Lawmarker Intervention after Detroit Fugitive Returns, Again Arrested in Huntington
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
Baltimore Cat Rescue and Community Members Working Together to Save the Strays
Recycled Love, a non-profit corporation, founded in 2004, is a grassroots organization dedicated to rescuing animals from abuse, injury, neglect and abandonment and adopting them in homes where they will be loved and cherished for the rest of their lives.
As the video illustrates, education of new animal owners on not simply "feeding" but spaying and loving comes with cat ownership.
For information on their fundraiser and donations, visit: http://recycledloverescue.org/