- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
Baltimore Cat Rescue and Community Members Working Together to Save the Strays
Recycled Love, a non-profit corporation, founded in 2004, is a grassroots organization dedicated to rescuing animals from abuse, injury, neglect and abandonment and adopting them in homes where they will be loved and cherished for the rest of their lives.
As the video illustrates, education of new animal owners on not simply "feeding" but spaying and loving comes with cat ownership.
For information on their fundraiser and donations, visit: http://recycledloverescue.org/