- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- USDA Announces $200 Million to Promote Innovation in SNAP Employment and Training Programs
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- Former Detroit Man Receives Nine Years Prison for Heroin Distribution
- Softball Freshman D’Orazio Playing at World Championships
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Spring Valley
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via automated phone calls.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.