- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
- UPDATED MILD SPOILER ALERT: Having an Awesome Time Watching "Force Awakens" at Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- First Alert donates 175 smoke, carbon monoxide alarms to Fire Department
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Life of Carter Woodson Topic for Huntington Lecture Series IMAGES
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Spring Valley
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via automated phone calls.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.