- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Commonwealth Business Council is Dead: Will a Bankable Entity Arise?
- Thieves Steal Huntington Veteran's Wheel Chair
- Perry's Honored; Artisan Cafe to Open
- Obama Administration Approves NCLB Flexibility Requests for Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, New York and South Carolina
- USDA Announces Additional Food Safety Requirements, New Inspection System for Poultry Products
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Customers in Spring Valley
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water prior to consumption. Customers will be notified via automated phone calls.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.