- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- Goebbel Named Marshall Tight Ends Coach/Recruiting Coordinator
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
Huntington's Mayor on Cambridge Regenerating Legacy City Panel
Mayor Williams will attend workshops during the two-day conference and will serve on a mayors’ panel during a Wednesday lunchtime event titled “Tackling the Challenges of Poverty and Inequality.” He will be joined by Pittsburgh Mayor William Peduto; Toledo, Ohio, Mayor Michael Collins; Gary, Ind., Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson; and Dayton, Ohio, Mayor Nan Whaley.
The moderated discussion and Q&A session will focus on the challenges of inequality and poverty in the respective mayors’ communities and how those issues have been shaped by neighborhood conditions. The panel also will discuss successful partnerships that have been formed to support their response to poverty and inequality.