- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- More than $200,000 in Heroin, Cocaine Seized as Part of Ongoing Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Mathematics awarded $170K grant from National Security Agency
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Attorney General Morrisey Announces Multistate Settlement with Mortgage Provider
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- WAAAHHHH…but we don’t wanna get arrested!!
Huntington's Mayor on Cambridge Regenerating Legacy City Panel
Mayor Williams will attend workshops during the two-day conference and will serve on a mayors’ panel during a Wednesday lunchtime event titled “Tackling the Challenges of Poverty and Inequality.” He will be joined by Pittsburgh Mayor William Peduto; Toledo, Ohio, Mayor Michael Collins; Gary, Ind., Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson; and Dayton, Ohio, Mayor Nan Whaley.
The moderated discussion and Q&A session will focus on the challenges of inequality and poverty in the respective mayors’ communities and how those issues have been shaped by neighborhood conditions. The panel also will discuss successful partnerships that have been formed to support their response to poverty and inequality.