- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- FNC Index: Home Prices Pick Up Momentum
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
Huntington Celebrates Public Works Week
The four employees in this division maintain more than 120 traffic intersection controls and lights, more than 700 streetlights and thousands of street signs and markings on public roadways.
The estimated number of traffic signs within the city is 21,400. Traffic Engineering also provides barricades and traffic controls for many parades, runs and other road activities within the city, and installs holiday decorations, flags and hanging flower baskets. Pictured below are Brian Combs (left) and Dave Howard, who work in the sign shop on Veterans Memorial Boulevard. #publicworksforyou