- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
Huntington Celebrates Public Works Week
The four employees in this division maintain more than 120 traffic intersection controls and lights, more than 700 streetlights and thousands of street signs and markings on public roadways.
The estimated number of traffic signs within the city is 21,400. Traffic Engineering also provides barricades and traffic controls for many parades, runs and other road activities within the city, and installs holiday decorations, flags and hanging flower baskets. Pictured below are Brian Combs (left) and Dave Howard, who work in the sign shop on Veterans Memorial Boulevard. #publicworksforyou