- Flooding Bring State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Huntington's Street Department Completes Upgrades, including Safer Dietz Hollow Dropoff Area
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Marshall hosts undergraduate students for biomedical research opportunities
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Cash Sales Share Fell Sharply in March
Huntington Celebrates Public Works Week
The four employees in this division maintain more than 120 traffic intersection controls and lights, more than 700 streetlights and thousands of street signs and markings on public roadways.
The estimated number of traffic signs within the city is 21,400. Traffic Engineering also provides barricades and traffic controls for many parades, runs and other road activities within the city, and installs holiday decorations, flags and hanging flower baskets. Pictured below are Brian Combs (left) and Dave Howard, who work in the sign shop on Veterans Memorial Boulevard. #publicworksforyou