- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Huntington Skateboard Park Exceeds Fund Raising Goals, Phase I Open by December 31
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
Huntington Celebrates Public Works Week
The four employees in this division maintain more than 120 traffic intersection controls and lights, more than 700 streetlights and thousands of street signs and markings on public roadways.
The estimated number of traffic signs within the city is 21,400. Traffic Engineering also provides barricades and traffic controls for many parades, runs and other road activities within the city, and installs holiday decorations, flags and hanging flower baskets. Pictured below are Brian Combs (left) and Dave Howard, who work in the sign shop on Veterans Memorial Boulevard. #publicworksforyou