- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- Update: New York City and CDC Report Positive Tests for Ebola in Volunteer International Aid Worker
- Multiple Bloodlettings Await Keanu Reeve's "John Wick"
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
Huntington Celebrates Public Works Week
The four employees in this division maintain more than 120 traffic intersection controls and lights, more than 700 streetlights and thousands of street signs and markings on public roadways.
The estimated number of traffic signs within the city is 21,400. Traffic Engineering also provides barricades and traffic controls for many parades, runs and other road activities within the city, and installs holiday decorations, flags and hanging flower baskets. Pictured below are Brian Combs (left) and Dave Howard, who work in the sign shop on Veterans Memorial Boulevard. #publicworksforyou