- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Charleston heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal charge
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
Huntington Celebrates Public Works Week
The four employees in this division maintain more than 120 traffic intersection controls and lights, more than 700 streetlights and thousands of street signs and markings on public roadways.
The estimated number of traffic signs within the city is 21,400. Traffic Engineering also provides barricades and traffic controls for many parades, runs and other road activities within the city, and installs holiday decorations, flags and hanging flower baskets. Pictured below are Brian Combs (left) and Dave Howard, who work in the sign shop on Veterans Memorial Boulevard. #publicworksforyou