- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Marshall’s dean of CITE receives Outstanding Civil Engineering Educator of the Year for 2015
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Detroit drug dealer sentenced to Federal prison for heroin crime
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- SECOND LOOK: Jungle Book It's Like the Zoo Came to the Movies
Dress for Successâ River Cities to Host 4th Annual “Among Friends at Savannah’s: A Wine Tasting to Benefit Dress for Success River Cities”
“Dress for Success River Cities is proud to aid disadvantaged women in their journey to economic independence,” said Christina Ward, Executive Director of Dress for Success River Cities. “Events like our ‘Among Friends at Savannah’s’ Wine Tasting allows us to continue that mission. Our goal is to serve 500 clients this year, and we are confident that we will be successful thanks to the support of our community.”
“Among Friends at Savannah’s: A Wine Tasting to Benefit Dress for Success River Cities” is sponsored by Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP; First State Bank; Main Street Insurance; Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC; Big Sandy Superstore; Huntington Federal Savings Bank and Community Trust Bank.
Event tickets are $75 each and raffle tickets are $10 each or three for $25. Both are available now by calling Dress for Success River Cities at (304) 522-3011 or visiting the boutique at 1141 4th Ave., Huntington.
About Dress for Success® River Cities Dress for Successâ River Cities is an affiliate of Dress for Success, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Dress for Success River Cities was founded in 2006 and began serving women in the Tri-State in 2007. As the only WV affiliate, Dress for Success River Cities serves 13 counties in WV, KY, and OH. Dress for Success River Cities is located at 1141 4th Ave, Huntington, WV, 25701. Visit www.dressforsuccess.org/rivercities for more information.