- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 16, 2014
- Five Detroit Men Arrested in Olive Street Drug Raid Following Bar Shooting
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- CFPB Sues Online Payday Lender for Cash-Grab Scam; The Hydra Group Uses Phony Payday Loans to Illegally Access Consumer Bank Accounts
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Hits Highest Level Since Nov. 2005
- Former Bank Vice President Made More than $1.4 Million in Bad Loans
- Suspected Drug Dealer Released on Bond Before Police Leave Scene of Arrest
- OP-ED: Peace Cannot Be Achieved When the State Executes Innocent Men
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Sues For-Profit Corinthian Colleges for Predatory Lending Scheme; Bureau Seeks More than $500 Million In Relief For Borrowers of Corinthian’s Private Student Loans
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
Dress for Successâ River Cities to Host 4th Annual “Among Friends at Savannah’s: A Wine Tasting to Benefit Dress for Success River Cities”
“Dress for Success River Cities is proud to aid disadvantaged women in their journey to economic independence,” said Christina Ward, Executive Director of Dress for Success River Cities. “Events like our ‘Among Friends at Savannah’s’ Wine Tasting allows us to continue that mission. Our goal is to serve 500 clients this year, and we are confident that we will be successful thanks to the support of our community.”
“Among Friends at Savannah’s: A Wine Tasting to Benefit Dress for Success River Cities” is sponsored by Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP; First State Bank; Main Street Insurance; Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC; Big Sandy Superstore; Huntington Federal Savings Bank and Community Trust Bank.
Event tickets are $75 each and raffle tickets are $10 each or three for $25. Both are available now by calling Dress for Success River Cities at (304) 522-3011 or visiting the boutique at 1141 4th Ave., Huntington.
About Dress for Success® River Cities Dress for Successâ River Cities is an affiliate of Dress for Success, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Dress for Success River Cities was founded in 2006 and began serving women in the Tri-State in 2007. As the only WV affiliate, Dress for Success River Cities serves 13 counties in WV, KY, and OH. Dress for Success River Cities is located at 1141 4th Ave, Huntington, WV, 25701. Visit www.dressforsuccess.org/rivercities for more information.