- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heoin Investigation
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- Marshall’s Leper of Pickens documentary film to be featured in WV FILMmakers Festival Oct. 1
- Huntington man first sentenced for role in drug ring; Over $180,000 Forfeited
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Justice Department Settles with Salt Lake City-Area Apartment Complexes to Resolve Allegations of Discrimination Against Individuals with Disabilities
- EEOC Releases New Online Resource Center
- Florida Woman Sentenced to Prison for Acting as an Illegal Agent of a Foreign Government and Conspiring to Commit Money Laundering
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
Dress for Successâ River Cities to Host 4th Annual “Among Friends at Savannah’s: A Wine Tasting to Benefit Dress for Success River Cities”
“Dress for Success River Cities is proud to aid disadvantaged women in their journey to economic independence,” said Christina Ward, Executive Director of Dress for Success River Cities. “Events like our ‘Among Friends at Savannah’s’ Wine Tasting allows us to continue that mission. Our goal is to serve 500 clients this year, and we are confident that we will be successful thanks to the support of our community.”
“Among Friends at Savannah’s: A Wine Tasting to Benefit Dress for Success River Cities” is sponsored by Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP; First State Bank; Main Street Insurance; Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC; Big Sandy Superstore; Huntington Federal Savings Bank and Community Trust Bank.
Event tickets are $75 each and raffle tickets are $10 each or three for $25. Both are available now by calling Dress for Success River Cities at (304) 522-3011 or visiting the boutique at 1141 4th Ave., Huntington.
About Dress for Success® River Cities Dress for Successâ River Cities is an affiliate of Dress for Success, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Dress for Success River Cities was founded in 2006 and began serving women in the Tri-State in 2007. As the only WV affiliate, Dress for Success River Cities serves 13 counties in WV, KY, and OH. Dress for Success River Cities is located at 1141 4th Ave, Huntington, WV, 25701. Visit www.dressforsuccess.org/rivercities for more information.