- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
Dress for Successâ River Cities to Host 4th Annual “Among Friends at Savannah’s: A Wine Tasting to Benefit Dress for Success River Cities”
“Dress for Success River Cities is proud to aid disadvantaged women in their journey to economic independence,” said Christina Ward, Executive Director of Dress for Success River Cities. “Events like our ‘Among Friends at Savannah’s’ Wine Tasting allows us to continue that mission. Our goal is to serve 500 clients this year, and we are confident that we will be successful thanks to the support of our community.”
“Among Friends at Savannah’s: A Wine Tasting to Benefit Dress for Success River Cities” is sponsored by Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP; First State Bank; Main Street Insurance; Jenkins Fenstermaker, PLLC; Big Sandy Superstore; Huntington Federal Savings Bank and Community Trust Bank.
Event tickets are $75 each and raffle tickets are $10 each or three for $25. Both are available now by calling Dress for Success River Cities at (304) 522-3011 or visiting the boutique at 1141 4th Ave., Huntington.
About Dress for Success® River Cities Dress for Successâ River Cities is an affiliate of Dress for Success, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Dress for Success River Cities was founded in 2006 and began serving women in the Tri-State in 2007. As the only WV affiliate, Dress for Success River Cities serves 13 counties in WV, KY, and OH. Dress for Success River Cities is located at 1141 4th Ave, Huntington, WV, 25701. Visit www.dressforsuccess.org/rivercities for more information.