- Ralph Nader Radio Show airs Portsmouth "Toxic Avengers" Concerning Nuclear Whistle Blowers
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Thundering Herd Community Mourns the Loss of Emileigh Cooper
- Panda Hugs and Crafts Greet Marquee Pullman Moviegoers IMAGES
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- "Elsa" Visits Children at South Charleston Library IMAGES
- “Mauritius” to open Marshall Theatre’s semester Feb. 17
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
Come Charleston at "The Boy Friend"
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 10:36 Updated 1 year ago
Performances will be May 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, and June 1.
Friday and Saturday performances are at 8pm.
Sunday matinees are at 2pm.
General Admission tickets are only $15.
Dinner and show tickets are $30 by reservation only.
Dinner will sell out, so call today to make your reservation, 304.733.2787, or reply to this email with your phone number and our office will call back to confirm your reservation.
We will be dancing away the next two weekends!
Won't you 'Charleston' with us?