- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
Come Charleston at "The Boy Friend"
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 10:36 Updated 8 weeks ago
Performances will be May 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, and June 1.
Friday and Saturday performances are at 8pm.
Sunday matinees are at 2pm.
General Admission tickets are only $15.
Dinner and show tickets are $30 by reservation only.
Dinner will sell out, so call today to make your reservation, 304.733.2787, or reply to this email with your phone number and our office will call back to confirm your reservation.
We will be dancing away the next two weekends!
Won't you 'Charleston' with us?