- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- WV Attorney General Sues over Obamacare
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Passes Highlawn Zoning, Clears Charter Votes for Second Reading
- Ohio Woman Receives 18 Month Prison Sentence for Embezzling Huntington Housing Funds
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, 13 State Attorneys General Obtain About $92 Million in Debt Relief for Servicemembers Harmed by Predatory Lending Scheme
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
Come Charleston at "The Boy Friend"
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 10:36 Updated 9 weeks ago
Performances will be May 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, and June 1.
Friday and Saturday performances are at 8pm.
Sunday matinees are at 2pm.
General Admission tickets are only $15.
Dinner and show tickets are $30 by reservation only.
Dinner will sell out, so call today to make your reservation, 304.733.2787, or reply to this email with your phone number and our office will call back to confirm your reservation.
We will be dancing away the next two weekends!
Won't you 'Charleston' with us?