- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Walks with Mayor Williams Continue
- 53rd annual Marshall International Festival returns to Big Sandy Arena Saturday, Nov. 5
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Man Shot in Arm on Huntington's Sixth Avenue
- Beer, Bourbon & BBQ culinary event Nov. 12, 2016, at Stonewall Resort; “Yuengs & Wings” pairing Nov. 11
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Heart Wrenching Design Honored As Statewide Winner
Come Charleston at "The Boy Friend"
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 10:36 Updated 2 years ago
Performances will be May 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, and June 1.
Friday and Saturday performances are at 8pm.
Sunday matinees are at 2pm.
General Admission tickets are only $15.
Dinner and show tickets are $30 by reservation only.
Dinner will sell out, so call today to make your reservation, 304.733.2787, or reply to this email with your phone number and our office will call back to confirm your reservation.
We will be dancing away the next two weekends!
Won't you 'Charleston' with us?