- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Come Charleston at "The Boy Friend"
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 10:36 Updated 36 weeks ago
Performances will be May 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, and June 1.
Friday and Saturday performances are at 8pm.
Sunday matinees are at 2pm.
General Admission tickets are only $15.
Dinner and show tickets are $30 by reservation only.
Dinner will sell out, so call today to make your reservation, 304.733.2787, or reply to this email with your phone number and our office will call back to confirm your reservation.
We will be dancing away the next two weekends!
Won't you 'Charleston' with us?