- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Council Passes Funding for Final Phase Old Main Corridor
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- REALTORS: Existing-Home Sales Lose Momentum in November as Inventory Slightly Tightens
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Pullman Square Thursday Free Concert Series Announced
DEVELOPING: Barge Issue Put to Rest, Settlement Announced
"Mayor Williams surprised the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association last night with an announcement that the "barge" issue has been put to bed. He has entered into an agreement with Huntington Marine which moves the location of the mooring facility east to an area which is zoned industrial and in which a permit from the Us Army Corps of Engineers has already been issued."
Based on the implications from past discussions, the new location for the barge facility could be an area in West Huntington that has the industrial zoning.