- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement to Recover Misused Charitable Funds
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
- Goodwin Announces Run for Mayor of Charleston
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- COLUMN: Ironton Native Describes Hollywood Bubble
DEVELOPING: Barge Issue Put to Rest, Settlement Announced
"Mayor Williams surprised the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association last night with an announcement that the "barge" issue has been put to bed. He has entered into an agreement with Huntington Marine which moves the location of the mooring facility east to an area which is zoned industrial and in which a permit from the Us Army Corps of Engineers has already been issued."
Based on the implications from past discussions, the new location for the barge facility could be an area in West Huntington that has the industrial zoning.