- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld, Appearing at Tricon
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
DEVELOPING: Barge Issue Put to Rest, Settlement Announced
"Mayor Williams surprised the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association last night with an announcement that the "barge" issue has been put to bed. He has entered into an agreement with Huntington Marine which moves the location of the mooring facility east to an area which is zoned industrial and in which a permit from the Us Army Corps of Engineers has already been issued."
Based on the implications from past discussions, the new location for the barge facility could be an area in West Huntington that has the industrial zoning.