- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: 2015 Begins with Urgency to Save the Caribbean from Climate Change
- Huntington Still Infected by Scourge of Drugs
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
DEVELOPING: Barge Issue Put to Rest, Settlement Announced
"Mayor Williams surprised the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association last night with an announcement that the "barge" issue has been put to bed. He has entered into an agreement with Huntington Marine which moves the location of the mooring facility east to an area which is zoned industrial and in which a permit from the Us Army Corps of Engineers has already been issued."
Based on the implications from past discussions, the new location for the barge facility could be an area in West Huntington that has the industrial zoning.