- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
DEVELOPING: Barge Issue Put to Rest, Settlement Announced
"Mayor Williams surprised the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association last night with an announcement that the "barge" issue has been put to bed. He has entered into an agreement with Huntington Marine which moves the location of the mooring facility east to an area which is zoned industrial and in which a permit from the Us Army Corps of Engineers has already been issued."
Based on the implications from past discussions, the new location for the barge facility could be an area in West Huntington that has the industrial zoning.