- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- Chairman Caserta Does Not Favor "Pulling Monies" from Accounts
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- EPA Orders CSX to Clean up Areas Impacted by West Virginia Train Derailment
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
DEVELOPING: Barge Issue Put to Rest, Settlement Announced
"Mayor Williams surprised the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association last night with an announcement that the "barge" issue has been put to bed. He has entered into an agreement with Huntington Marine which moves the location of the mooring facility east to an area which is zoned industrial and in which a permit from the Us Army Corps of Engineers has already been issued."
Based on the implications from past discussions, the new location for the barge facility could be an area in West Huntington that has the industrial zoning.