- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- Houdaille Industries Nickel Recovery Study Not Found
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Rods, Bikes and Jacket Cinema includes Huntington Cult Film on Amazon List
- Live Theatricals Running This Weekend
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Chris Buescher Claims First Career NASCAR Nationwide win At Mid-Ohio
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
DEVELOPING: Barge Issue Put to Rest, Settlement Announced
"Mayor Williams surprised the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association last night with an announcement that the "barge" issue has been put to bed. He has entered into an agreement with Huntington Marine which moves the location of the mooring facility east to an area which is zoned industrial and in which a permit from the Us Army Corps of Engineers has already been issued."
Based on the implications from past discussions, the new location for the barge facility could be an area in West Huntington that has the industrial zoning.