- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Donald J. Trump Visiting Charleston
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
- Portsmouth Waste Reburial: "Classification" withholds truths for that which is not actually classified
- Marshall School of Medicine researcher sponsors Hurricane High School student for project
- NNSA releases Environmental Review of UPF Bomb Plant Plans
DEVELOPING: Barge Issue Put to Rest, Settlement Announced
"Mayor Williams surprised the Westmoreland Neighborhood Association last night with an announcement that the "barge" issue has been put to bed. He has entered into an agreement with Huntington Marine which moves the location of the mooring facility east to an area which is zoned industrial and in which a permit from the Us Army Corps of Engineers has already been issued."
Based on the implications from past discussions, the new location for the barge facility could be an area in West Huntington that has the industrial zoning.