- UPDATED: Retired Firefighter Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Toy Train Party to Raise Money for Needy Children
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Let's Get With the Rest of the World and Abolish Grand Juries
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- China Builds 15 story hotel in Six Days
- Trivillian's Pharmacy Charged with Healthcare, Drug Crimes
- Public memorial service arrangements for Kopp announced
Department of Energy Slates Public Meeting June 5 in Portsmouth
The Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 86 Stat. 770) requires that public notice of this meeting be announced in the Federal Register.
DATES: Thursday, June 5, 2014; 6:00 p.m. ADDRESSES: Ohio State University, Endeavor Center, 1864 Shyville Road, Piketon, Ohio 45661.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Greg Simonton, Alternate Deputy Designated Federal Officer, Department of Energy Portsmouth/Paducah Project Office, Post Office Box 700, Piketon, Ohio 45661, (740) 897-3737, Greg.Simonton@lex.doe.gov.