- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Labor Hall of Fame Inductees
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- Council Votes to Sell Downtown Parking Lots to HMDA for Long Delayed Development
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
Department of Energy Slates Public Meeting June 5 in Portsmouth
The Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 86 Stat. 770) requires that public notice of this meeting be announced in the Federal Register.
DATES: Thursday, June 5, 2014; 6:00 p.m. ADDRESSES: Ohio State University, Endeavor Center, 1864 Shyville Road, Piketon, Ohio 45661.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Greg Simonton, Alternate Deputy Designated Federal Officer, Department of Energy Portsmouth/Paducah Project Office, Post Office Box 700, Piketon, Ohio 45661, (740) 897-3737, Greg.Simonton@lex.doe.gov.