- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Huntington Fire Department Dedicating Boat
The vessel will be named after Lt. Leonard Hartz and Firefighter William Ernest Booth, who were among five people who perished in a tragic accident on the Ohio River in 1948. Thursday will mark the 66-year anniversary of the accident. Family members of both firefighters are expected to speak during the ceremony, which is open to the public. It will be moved to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in the event of inclement weather.