- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Huntington Fire Department Dedicating Boat
The vessel will be named after Lt. Leonard Hartz and Firefighter William Ernest Booth, who were among five people who perished in a tragic accident on the Ohio River in 1948. Thursday will mark the 66-year anniversary of the accident. Family members of both firefighters are expected to speak during the ceremony, which is open to the public. It will be moved to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in the event of inclement weather.