- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Update: New York City and CDC Report Positive Tests for Ebola in Volunteer International Aid Worker
- Coast Guardsman teaches water rescue to Cub Scouts in South Texas
- Sir Ronald Sanders Awarded Honorary Doctorate by University of The West Indies
- Test Time for Snow Plows
- Skate Park Construction Underway
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 24, 2014
- Multiple Bloodlettings Await Keanu Reeve's "John Wick"
- Two Members of Newman Drug Gang Enter Guilty Pleas
- 2014 Furbearer Trapping Seasons to Open Nov. 1
Huntington Fire Department Dedicating Boat
The vessel will be named after Lt. Leonard Hartz and Firefighter William Ernest Booth, who were among five people who perished in a tragic accident on the Ohio River in 1948. Thursday will mark the 66-year anniversary of the accident. Family members of both firefighters are expected to speak during the ceremony, which is open to the public. It will be moved to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in the event of inclement weather.