- Dollar Tree Acquires Family Dollar
- WV Doesn't State Status of Huntington Pension Benefit Payments; Formulas, Rules Complex
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Applications being accepted for two controlled deer hunts in 2015: Pipestem Resort State Park and Cacapon Resort State Park
- Building Formerly Considered for Southside Gun/Pawn Shop Burns
- Huntington store to be sold to new competitor as part of multi-state agreement
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- DEVELOPING: Huntington Will Receive Brownfields Grant
Huntington Fire Department Dedicating Boat
The vessel will be named after Lt. Leonard Hartz and Firefighter William Ernest Booth, who were among five people who perished in a tragic accident on the Ohio River in 1948. Thursday will mark the 66-year anniversary of the accident. Family members of both firefighters are expected to speak during the ceremony, which is open to the public. It will be moved to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in the event of inclement weather.