- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Huntington Police, Fire Pension Funds Lose Investment Potential when Paid in an Untimely Manner
Huntington Fire Department Dedicating Boat
The vessel will be named after Lt. Leonard Hartz and Firefighter William Ernest Booth, who were among five people who perished in a tragic accident on the Ohio River in 1948. Thursday will mark the 66-year anniversary of the accident. Family members of both firefighters are expected to speak during the ceremony, which is open to the public. It will be moved to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in the event of inclement weather.