- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 31, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
Huntington Fire Department Dedicating Boat
The vessel will be named after Lt. Leonard Hartz and Firefighter William Ernest Booth, who were among five people who perished in a tragic accident on the Ohio River in 1948. Thursday will mark the 66-year anniversary of the accident. Family members of both firefighters are expected to speak during the ceremony, which is open to the public. It will be moved to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in the event of inclement weather.