- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- Chief Eastham Details How Relentless Assistance Prevented Further Fire Damage
- Water Damage Severe inside Morris Building Apartment
- Grant from Enterprise Holdings Foundation to MU Career Services to fund student internships
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- Officer on Leave after Shooting Incident
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
Huntington Fire Department Dedicating Boat
The vessel will be named after Lt. Leonard Hartz and Firefighter William Ernest Booth, who were among five people who perished in a tragic accident on the Ohio River in 1948. Thursday will mark the 66-year anniversary of the accident. Family members of both firefighters are expected to speak during the ceremony, which is open to the public. It will be moved to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in the event of inclement weather.