- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
Council Holding Work Session Prior to Administrative Pay Bracket Vote; Stormwater "Housekeeping" Move
1. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Synopsis of Last Meeting
4. Reports of the Mayor
5. 2nd Reading of an Ordinance re: AN ORDINANCE OF COUNCIL AMENDING, MODIFYING AND RE-ENACTING ARTICLE 201 OF THE CODIFIED ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF HUNTINGTON, AS REVISED, CONCERNING COMPENSATION OF NON-CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYEES (as amended)
Sponsored by: Councilwoman Joyce Clark
6. 2nd Reading of an Ordinance re: AN ORDINANCE OF COUNCIL TO AMEND THE ZONING ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF HUNTINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA, 1998, AND THE ZONE MAP ATTACHED THERETO AS A PART THEREOF, BY ZONING TO C-1 NEIGHBORHOOD COMMERCIAL DISTRICT FROM R-4 RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT THE PROPERTY LOCATED AT 1324-1340 MONROE AVE, CABELL COUNTY TAX MAP 41, PARCELS 465, 464, 463, 463.1, 462, 461, 460
Sponsored by: Councilman Gary Bunn
7. 1st Reading of an Ordinance re: AN ORDNANCE OF COUNCIL AMENDING, MODIFYING AND RE-ENACTING ARTICLE 968 OF THE CODIFIED ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF HUNTINGTON, AS REVISED, CONCERNING STORMWATER MANAGEMENT AND SURFACE WATER DISCHARGE CONTROL AND APPLICABLE RATES AND FEES (following Finance Committee referral)
Sponsored by: Councilman
8. 1st Reading of an Ordinance re: AN ORDINANCE OF COUNCIL ACCEPTING THE DEDICATION OF SANDALWOOD DRIVE AS A PUBLIC STREET WITHIN THE CITY OF HUNTINGTON
Sponsored by: Councilman Scott Caserta
9. Good & Welfare