- Huntington Council Hears Preparation for School and Stanford Park Road Repair Ordinance
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- WV Hotdog Festival Saturday at Pullman Square
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- W.Va. AG Announces Savings Generated By Disability Fraud Unit
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
CoreLogic: May Edition of MarketPulse Report Reveals That Low Housing Inventory Discourages Potential Buyers
Key findings in the CoreLogic May MarketPulse report include:
- Cash is all the rage in the purchase of condominiums. As of January 2014, Florida and Nevada had the highest U.S. cash sales share for condos, with shares of 81.2 percent and 80.5 percent respectively.
- The U.S. Census Bureau, the National Association of Realtors and the Mortgage Bankers Association all indicated that March home sales slowed further, emphasizing the lack of available inventory could be to blame.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the CoreLogic May MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-may.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.
CORELOGIC and the CoreLogic logo are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.