- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
CoreLogic: May Edition of MarketPulse Report Reveals That Low Housing Inventory Discourages Potential Buyers
Key findings in the CoreLogic May MarketPulse report include:
- Cash is all the rage in the purchase of condominiums. As of January 2014, Florida and Nevada had the highest U.S. cash sales share for condos, with shares of 81.2 percent and 80.5 percent respectively.
- The U.S. Census Bureau, the National Association of Realtors and the Mortgage Bankers Association all indicated that March home sales slowed further, emphasizing the lack of available inventory could be to blame.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the CoreLogic May MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-may.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.
CORELOGIC and the CoreLogic logo are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.