- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- WVDNR’s electronic game check system provides opening day buck harvest numbers
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
CoreLogic: May Edition of MarketPulse Report Reveals That Low Housing Inventory Discourages Potential Buyers
Key findings in the CoreLogic May MarketPulse report include:
- Cash is all the rage in the purchase of condominiums. As of January 2014, Florida and Nevada had the highest U.S. cash sales share for condos, with shares of 81.2 percent and 80.5 percent respectively.
- The U.S. Census Bureau, the National Association of Realtors and the Mortgage Bankers Association all indicated that March home sales slowed further, emphasizing the lack of available inventory could be to blame.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the CoreLogic May MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-may.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.
CORELOGIC and the CoreLogic logo are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.