- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- DEVOTION: Fat Tuesday
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- School of Pharmacy receives grant from Walgreens for diversity initiatives
- Council Moves Gun Range to Second Reading
CoreLogic: May Edition of MarketPulse Report Reveals That Low Housing Inventory Discourages Potential Buyers
Key findings in the CoreLogic May MarketPulse report include:
- Cash is all the rage in the purchase of condominiums. As of January 2014, Florida and Nevada had the highest U.S. cash sales share for condos, with shares of 81.2 percent and 80.5 percent respectively.
- The U.S. Census Bureau, the National Association of Realtors and the Mortgage Bankers Association all indicated that March home sales slowed further, emphasizing the lack of available inventory could be to blame.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published CoreLogic research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the CoreLogic May MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visit http://www.corelogic.com/research/the-market-pulse/marketpulse_2014-may.pdf.
For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.
CORELOGIC and the CoreLogic logo are trademarks of CoreLogic, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.