- Penguins Come Out for Turkey Holiday; Hunger Likely Boxoffice Winner
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 26, 2014
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Thanksgiving Weekend Live Theatre Offerings
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- Huntington High to Host Holiday Bazaar November 30
- Services Held for Late WSAZ News Icon
New "X Men" Tosses Time Travel, Mutants Assemble, and CGI for a Fantasy Cinema Wow
Switching between past and future with an above reproach deftness, Singer introduces numerous mutants from the universe (including Quicksilver and a reference to Emma Frost) as they wage an onslaught on the White House lawn. CGI impeccable stunning awesomeness on a comedic stop time slow motion repositioning of characters and weapons and a "wow" upper deck from a stadium. There are the expected lapses in logic, so nerds enjoy and realists will expound numerous "I can't believe it." Intimate characterization essential in one of the best entries in the continuing series.