- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Rise 3.3% in July
- Former Mail Carrier Made Over 100 Drug Deals While on Duty
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- Appalachian Uprising Becomes Jewel City Jamboree in 2015
- Marshall, IMG and TuneIn Partner to Bring Thundering Herd Football to Fans Anywhere in World
New "X Men" Tosses Time Travel, Mutants Assemble, and CGI for a Fantasy Cinema Wow
Switching between past and future with an above reproach deftness, Singer introduces numerous mutants from the universe (including Quicksilver and a reference to Emma Frost) as they wage an onslaught on the White House lawn. CGI impeccable stunning awesomeness on a comedic stop time slow motion repositioning of characters and weapons and a "wow" upper deck from a stadium. There are the expected lapses in logic, so nerds enjoy and realists will expound numerous "I can't believe it." Intimate characterization essential in one of the best entries in the continuing series.