- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- DEVELOPING ... Council Considering Shortfall Projection
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
New "X Men" Tosses Time Travel, Mutants Assemble, and CGI for a Fantasy Cinema Wow
Switching between past and future with an above reproach deftness, Singer introduces numerous mutants from the universe (including Quicksilver and a reference to Emma Frost) as they wage an onslaught on the White House lawn. CGI impeccable stunning awesomeness on a comedic stop time slow motion repositioning of characters and weapons and a "wow" upper deck from a stadium. There are the expected lapses in logic, so nerds enjoy and realists will expound numerous "I can't believe it." Intimate characterization essential in one of the best entries in the continuing series.