- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Casting Call for Seductive Female for WV Music Video
- Marshall athletic training student receives 2016 NATA Foundation Scholarship
- COLD WAR SECRETS: Recycling Radionuclides Infused Spent Nuclear Fuel onto Machinery
- Camden Park Announces Memorial Day Weekend Festivities!
New "X Men" Tosses Time Travel, Mutants Assemble, and CGI for a Fantasy Cinema Wow
Switching between past and future with an above reproach deftness, Singer introduces numerous mutants from the universe (including Quicksilver and a reference to Emma Frost) as they wage an onslaught on the White House lawn. CGI impeccable stunning awesomeness on a comedic stop time slow motion repositioning of characters and weapons and a "wow" upper deck from a stadium. There are the expected lapses in logic, so nerds enjoy and realists will expound numerous "I can't believe it." Intimate characterization essential in one of the best entries in the continuing series.