- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- Trivillian's Pharmacy, owner plead guilty to federal health care and drug crimes
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Vermont Yankee and the Rest: Dirty, Dangerous, Too Costly to Compute
- OP-ED: Beyond Deterrence, Compassion
- Huntington Police Continue War on Drugs; Accused Detroit Murderer Arrested
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- OP-ED: Are the U.S. and Russian Governments Once Again on the Nuclear Warpath?
New "X Men" Tosses Time Travel, Mutants Assemble, and CGI for a Fantasy Cinema Wow
Switching between past and future with an above reproach deftness, Singer introduces numerous mutants from the universe (including Quicksilver and a reference to Emma Frost) as they wage an onslaught on the White House lawn. CGI impeccable stunning awesomeness on a comedic stop time slow motion repositioning of characters and weapons and a "wow" upper deck from a stadium. There are the expected lapses in logic, so nerds enjoy and realists will expound numerous "I can't believe it." Intimate characterization essential in one of the best entries in the continuing series.