- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
New "X Men" Tosses Time Travel, Mutants Assemble, and CGI for a Fantasy Cinema Wow
Switching between past and future with an above reproach deftness, Singer introduces numerous mutants from the universe (including Quicksilver and a reference to Emma Frost) as they wage an onslaught on the White House lawn. CGI impeccable stunning awesomeness on a comedic stop time slow motion repositioning of characters and weapons and a "wow" upper deck from a stadium. There are the expected lapses in logic, so nerds enjoy and realists will expound numerous "I can't believe it." Intimate characterization essential in one of the best entries in the continuing series.