- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Police Arrest Man in West Huntington for Burglary
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- St. Joseph Invitational Basketball Tournament
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Daily Police Reports Show Overdoses Increasing in Huntington
- School of Medicine professor selected for national fellowship
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
Federal Funding for Tri State Airport Upgrades
The FAA Airport Improvement Program, which Rahall helped to create, awarded the funds to the Tri-State Airport Authority for taxiway improvements, including replacing pavement and a new lighting system to enhance safe airfield operations during low visibility conditions. With this funding, approximately 70 percent of Huntington Tri-State’s taxiways will have been rehabilitated.
Rahall has advocated Federal funding for capital improvements at Huntington Tri-State to rehabilitate and extend its taxiways and runways and improve terminal buildings in order to enhance airport safety and capacity.
“Maintaining critical Federal aviation investments in southern West Virginia, which support the planning and financing of capital projects at airports like Huntington Tri-State, as well as air service between West Virginia communities and major airline hubs, is necessary to ensure West Virginians have timely access to destinations throughout the United States and around the globe,” said Rahall.