- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 22, 2014
- Johnson B. Walker, M.D., chosen as December Resident of the Month
Mama Bear Saves Cub from Perilous Highway
One little cub in Canada has a "beary" great mother! Video shows a mama bear in Canada pulling her little cub to safety after it found itself stranded along a busy highway in British Columbia's Kootenay National Park. Tornado chaser Ricky Forbes captured the video. He wrote, "While watching the cub we saw the mama bear stick [its] head over the barrier to save [its] young from its dangerous predicament. A very amazing sight to see." Above, watch the adorable video of the mama bear scooping her cub up and pulling it safely back over the highway barrier.