- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
- Marshall to host College Goal Sunday event Feb. 21
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!