- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Miss America Titleholders from all 52 States and Territories to Raise Money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Advisory Board
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!