- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Heroin and Fentanyl Are the Most Popular Drugs in Charleston Right Now, Police Say. Meth Use Is on the Upswing
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Huntington Police Arrest Four Involved in Heroin Investigation
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 2 years ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!