- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 22, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 8 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!