- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- 70 Years of Atomic Bombs: Can We Disarm Yet?
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Senate President Cole, Speaker of the House Armstead Pledge to Defend West Virginia's Coal Mining Industry
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!