- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Katie DeHart Entertains at Pullman
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!