- Morehead Clerk Faces Contempt Hearing in Ashland
- OP ED COLUMN: Tax Reform Committee Is Covering All Ground
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Charleston heroin and meth dealer enters federal guilty plea
- Yale Law School professor featured speaker as Amicus Curiae series begins at Marshall University
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!