- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 51 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!