- BOOK REVIEW: 'Please Stop Helping Us': Black Conservative Deconstructs Unintended Consequences of Affirmative Action, Minimum Wage Laws, Public Schools
- Huntington Residents Help Police Nail Two More Detroit Drug Suspects
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Chief Johnson Shakes Up Huntington Druggies in a Style Reminiscent of John Wayne
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 8, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- SPORTS OP-ED: The New York City Ticker-Tape Parade That Nearly Didn't Happen
- DEVELOPING: Judge Rules NCAA's Athlete Pay Ban Violates Antitrust Law
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 13 weeks ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!