- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall listed among Best Online Liberal Arts Colleges for Bachelor’s Degrees
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- 2016 Rails & Ales Festival to be Held on Saturday, August 13th
- Lecture Series Held at City Hall
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- It's Almost Summer but Elsa's Ice Magic Continues for Your Event IMAGES
- Huntington Council Discusses Two Ordinances
Wild Ramp Reopens at Central City Market on Saturday
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - 03:45 Updated 1 year ago Edited from a Press Release
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market, located at 555 14th St. W., will feature more than 100 local farmers, artisans, bakers and producers and will continue to serve the public with convenient, year-round hours. Additionally, the Wild Ramp will serve as a visitors center for people traveling into the area. A new full-service coffee shop, Broken Coffee Mug, will open inside the market, featuring coffee roasted by Huntington’s own Ignition Roasters.
The Wild Ramp at Central City Market will offer expanded hours, opening Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Potential producers can call the Wild Ramp at 304-523-RAMP (7267).
Show up Saturday and join in the celebration!