- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Honeywell, NRC Dispute Report of College Students Operating Nuclear Plant; HNN Sources Allege Book Trained Replacement Workers Operated Plant
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- Huntington Judge Added to Dancing with Pros
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
Harris Riverfront Playstructure Dedication Tuesday
Total cost for the playground was $ 49,999.00.
Harris Riverfront Park is owned by the City of Huntington, and managed and maintained under contract by the Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District.
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District is proud to partner with the City of Huntington to continue to move Huntington forward in our parks, playgrounds, events and activities.
Harris Riverfront Park is open from 8 am until dark every day, is pet –friendly, and has free public access Wi-Fi.
- For more information, contact Kevin Brady at 304.696.5954