- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
Harris Riverfront Playstructure Dedication Tuesday
Total cost for the playground was $ 49,999.00.
Harris Riverfront Park is owned by the City of Huntington, and managed and maintained under contract by the Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District.
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District is proud to partner with the City of Huntington to continue to move Huntington forward in our parks, playgrounds, events and activities.
Harris Riverfront Park is open from 8 am until dark every day, is pet –friendly, and has free public access Wi-Fi.
- For more information, contact Kevin Brady at 304.696.5954