- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
Harris Riverfront Playstructure Dedication Tuesday
Total cost for the playground was $ 49,999.00.
Harris Riverfront Park is owned by the City of Huntington, and managed and maintained under contract by the Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District.
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District is proud to partner with the City of Huntington to continue to move Huntington forward in our parks, playgrounds, events and activities.
Harris Riverfront Park is open from 8 am until dark every day, is pet –friendly, and has free public access Wi-Fi.
- For more information, contact Kevin Brady at 304.696.5954