- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Casting Call for Seductive Female for WV Music Video
- Marshall athletic training student receives 2016 NATA Foundation Scholarship
- COLD WAR SECRETS: Recycling Radionuclides Infused Spent Nuclear Fuel onto Machinery
- Camden Park Announces Memorial Day Weekend Festivities!
Harris Riverfront Playstructure Dedication Tuesday
Total cost for the playground was $ 49,999.00.
Harris Riverfront Park is owned by the City of Huntington, and managed and maintained under contract by the Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District.
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District is proud to partner with the City of Huntington to continue to move Huntington forward in our parks, playgrounds, events and activities.
Harris Riverfront Park is open from 8 am until dark every day, is pet –friendly, and has free public access Wi-Fi.
- For more information, contact Kevin Brady at 304.696.5954