- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Task ForceSiezes Heroin, Crack, Cocaine from Hotel near Huntington
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Sanitary Board Forwards 57% Operational, Maintenance Increase to Council; New Council will Decide on Increases for $75 Million Infrastructure
- BREAKING.... Eastham Put on Leave; First Female Fire Chief Sworn In
- DEVELOPING... Council to hear Sanitary, Cable Proposals; Raise Issue Statutatory, not a Request by Mayor
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Harris Riverfront Playstructure Dedication Tuesday
Total cost for the playground was $ 49,999.00.
Harris Riverfront Park is owned by the City of Huntington, and managed and maintained under contract by the Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District.
The Greater Huntington Park & Recreation District is proud to partner with the City of Huntington to continue to move Huntington forward in our parks, playgrounds, events and activities.
Harris Riverfront Park is open from 8 am until dark every day, is pet –friendly, and has free public access Wi-Fi.
- For more information, contact Kevin Brady at 304.696.5954