- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
New Antique Shop to Host Grand Opening Celebration June 6 – 7 in Huntington
American Country Treasures features antiques, primitives, local crafts and home décor. The store rents space to local vendors who provide items to be sold in this beautiful and spacious new location. Some vendors will be available at the Grand Opening to meet and talk to customers about their products. There are currently 29 vendors housed under this one location. Owners will be grilling hotdogs outside to welcome shoppers to the celebration. Classes will be offered in the future that allow attendees to learn a trade from local artisans.
“We make a deal with our vendors. We will provide them with a clean, unique atmosphere to sell their products, and they will maintain their area and provide quality items at affordable prices. This is much more than an antique mall. We specialize in service and atmosphere.” says owner Ron Hunt. What makes the venue for American Country Treasures unique is the venue itself. Patrons are quick to reminisce as they take a leisurely stroll through the shops, looking at items that bring back memories from times past. “They often make the connection when they see things that their parents or grandparents used, or when they see items they may have forgotten from their childhood,” Hunt said.
American Country Treasures is open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11am – 6pm and Sunday from 1pm-5pm. For more information call the store at 304.525.9876 or 304.417.1975.