- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Scenes from the Ritter Park Memorial Arch Ceremony
Monday, May 26, 2014 - 15:01 by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington, Photos by Tony E. Rutherford
The ceremony was attended by several veterans, with some having served in World War II. Huntington native Winslow Terry, 96, was just one of the WWII veterans in attendance. He was an army quartermaster in England during the war and placed a wreath for the Honor Flight Association.