- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 31, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 30, 2015
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING ... 'Furious 7' Gonna Roll
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
- People should always be skeptical when evaluating weight-loss products
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
Scenes from the Ritter Park Memorial Arch Ceremony
Monday, May 26, 2014 - 15:01 by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington, Photos by Tony E. Rutherford
The ceremony was attended by several veterans, with some having served in World War II. Huntington native Winslow Terry, 96, was just one of the WWII veterans in attendance. He was an army quartermaster in England during the war and placed a wreath for the Honor Flight Association.