- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Receiving Stolen Property
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- School of Medicine welcomes students for Project P.R.E.M.E.D.
- BREAKING : Ft. Myers Shooting
- FLASHBACK: Catch a Delorean Ride Back to the Future
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
Some Gave All Stressed During Veterans Memoral Day Ceremonies at Arch
"The freedom to stand and talk freely" recalls only one of the freedoms for which they sacrificed their lives.
Stressing national pride in uniforms, units, the flag and patriotic remembrances, Peckham cited the lyrics of "Some Gave All," which a Korean War veteran first stated, adding, "If you don't get a lump in your throat , you should when you hear the Star Spangled Banner."
Other speakers included Brian Nimmo, director of the Veterans Administration Medical Center; Laura Finley, staff assistant VA Regional Office; Rick Thompson, Secretary, WV Department of Veterans Assistance; and Ron Wroblewski, general chairman VCCI. Circuit Judge Chris Chiles sang "America the Beautiful," "God Bless America," and the "Star Spangled Banner."