- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
Pullman Square Summer Concert Series Kicks Off
The concert series kicks off with Jabberwocky, a show band formed in Huntington. The group met in an ensemble at Marshall University and play unique songs that mix several genres of music. The series will feature several other local performers including Kayla DeHart, City Heat and Emily Kinner and the Fringe. The lineup includes familiar faces as well as new acts.
The outdoor concerts are free of charge and open to all audiences. If there are weather related conflicts, they are subject to change without notice. The Pullman Square stage is located on 9th Street and 3rd Avenue.