- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
Pullman Square Summer Concert Series Kicks Off
The concert series kicks off with Jabberwocky, a show band formed in Huntington. The group met in an ensemble at Marshall University and play unique songs that mix several genres of music. The series will feature several other local performers including Kayla DeHart, City Heat and Emily Kinner and the Fringe. The lineup includes familiar faces as well as new acts.
The outdoor concerts are free of charge and open to all audiences. If there are weather related conflicts, they are subject to change without notice. The Pullman Square stage is located on 9th Street and 3rd Avenue.