- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
Pullman Square Summer Concert Series Kicks Off
The concert series kicks off with Jabberwocky, a show band formed in Huntington. The group met in an ensemble at Marshall University and play unique songs that mix several genres of music. The series will feature several other local performers including Kayla DeHart, City Heat and Emily Kinner and the Fringe. The lineup includes familiar faces as well as new acts.
The outdoor concerts are free of charge and open to all audiences. If there are weather related conflicts, they are subject to change without notice. The Pullman Square stage is located on 9th Street and 3rd Avenue.