- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Queen Elsa Appears Saturday
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
Pullman Square Summer Concert Series Kicks Off
The concert series kicks off with Jabberwocky, a show band formed in Huntington. The group met in an ensemble at Marshall University and play unique songs that mix several genres of music. The series will feature several other local performers including Kayla DeHart, City Heat and Emily Kinner and the Fringe. The lineup includes familiar faces as well as new acts.
The outdoor concerts are free of charge and open to all audiences. If there are weather related conflicts, they are subject to change without notice. The Pullman Square stage is located on 9th Street and 3rd Avenue.