- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Jamming at Jewel City Jamboree
- Strolling Through Central City Days Saturday Celebration IMAGES
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
Pullman Square Summer Concert Series Kicks Off
The concert series kicks off with Jabberwocky, a show band formed in Huntington. The group met in an ensemble at Marshall University and play unique songs that mix several genres of music. The series will feature several other local performers including Kayla DeHart, City Heat and Emily Kinner and the Fringe. The lineup includes familiar faces as well as new acts.
The outdoor concerts are free of charge and open to all audiences. If there are weather related conflicts, they are subject to change without notice. The Pullman Square stage is located on 9th Street and 3rd Avenue.