- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- When Operating Huntington Reduction Pilot Plant Known as Contaminated
- Elsa & Anna Take in Last Day of Wayne County Fair at Camden Park with IMAGES
- Special Council Meeting Tuesday on Public Nuisance
- Where Were You in '62 Icon Returns to Screen
- Elsa Visits the Wayne Fair at Camden Park; Anna Joins Her on Saturday IMAGES
- Three more defendants plead guilty for roles in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
Pullman Square Summer Concert Series Kicks Off
The concert series kicks off with Jabberwocky, a show band formed in Huntington. The group met in an ensemble at Marshall University and play unique songs that mix several genres of music. The series will feature several other local performers including Kayla DeHart, City Heat and Emily Kinner and the Fringe. The lineup includes familiar faces as well as new acts.
The outdoor concerts are free of charge and open to all audiences. If there are weather related conflicts, they are subject to change without notice. The Pullman Square stage is located on 9th Street and 3rd Avenue.