- Police Chief Speaks About Prostitution at Coffee with a Cop
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- Generation Huntington Nominees due Friday
- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- Sustainability Concert Saturday
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Remain Near 2014 Lows
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Guyandotte River Readied for Huntington Drinking Water Supply
Pullman Square Summer Concert Series Kicks Off
The concert series kicks off with Jabberwocky, a show band formed in Huntington. The group met in an ensemble at Marshall University and play unique songs that mix several genres of music. The series will feature several other local performers including Kayla DeHart, City Heat and Emily Kinner and the Fringe. The lineup includes familiar faces as well as new acts.
The outdoor concerts are free of charge and open to all audiences. If there are weather related conflicts, they are subject to change without notice. The Pullman Square stage is located on 9th Street and 3rd Avenue.