- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
Tricon Announces Event Schedule for Saturday
A SIT DOWN WITH GAIL SIMONE 11:00 AM
Ever wonder what is on Gail Simone’s mind? Now you don’t have to. Gail will be sharing
her thoughts on comics, writing and everything in between. Ask questions and listen to
her as she shares her wealth of knowledge.
ASK DEADPOOL DANIEL WAY 12:00 PM
One of the best Deadpool of writers will answer questions and tell you about his success
run in comics on titles such as Wolverine Origins, Thunderbolts, Sixth Gun and of course
INDEPENDENT COMICS 1:00 PM
Ever wanted to make comics? Do you know where to start? We have the perfect place,
this panel. Some of the best independent creators were hand picked by us for you to ask
questions to and listen to their advice.
MICK FOLEY 2:00 PM
The famed WWE Superstar, Mick Foley, will be answering fan questions! So whether
you want to ask him about is storied career as Mankind, Dude Love or Cactus Jack; or
you’d rather ask him about his amazing writing career or standup comedy. This is the
time to ask!
CHARITY AUCTION 4:00 PM
The Charity Auction will take great some of the best selections from the comics industry,
our guests and our exhibitors, and will auction them for the Comic Book Legal
Defense Fund. The CBLDF is a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the First
Amendment rights of the comics medium.
Their work takes them into courtrooms, classrooms, conventions and libraries all over
the United States where they provide legal aid, education, and advocacy to protect the
First Amendment rights of the readers, creators, retailers, publishers, and librarians of
comics, manga, and graphic novels.
COSTUME CONTEST 5:00 PM
The costume contest calls all the cosplay geniuses in the area to show their stuff! We are
offering a cash prize of $200 for the first place winner and a prize package donated by our
exhibitors and sponsors to give to the runner up.