- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
Tricon Announces Event Schedule for Saturday
A SIT DOWN WITH GAIL SIMONE 11:00 AM
Ever wonder what is on Gail Simone’s mind? Now you don’t have to. Gail will be sharing
her thoughts on comics, writing and everything in between. Ask questions and listen to
her as she shares her wealth of knowledge.
ASK DEADPOOL DANIEL WAY 12:00 PM
One of the best Deadpool of writers will answer questions and tell you about his success
run in comics on titles such as Wolverine Origins, Thunderbolts, Sixth Gun and of course
INDEPENDENT COMICS 1:00 PM
Ever wanted to make comics? Do you know where to start? We have the perfect place,
this panel. Some of the best independent creators were hand picked by us for you to ask
questions to and listen to their advice.
MICK FOLEY 2:00 PM
The famed WWE Superstar, Mick Foley, will be answering fan questions! So whether
you want to ask him about is storied career as Mankind, Dude Love or Cactus Jack; or
you’d rather ask him about his amazing writing career or standup comedy. This is the
time to ask!
CHARITY AUCTION 4:00 PM
The Charity Auction will take great some of the best selections from the comics industry,
our guests and our exhibitors, and will auction them for the Comic Book Legal
Defense Fund. The CBLDF is a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the First
Amendment rights of the comics medium.
Their work takes them into courtrooms, classrooms, conventions and libraries all over
the United States where they provide legal aid, education, and advocacy to protect the
First Amendment rights of the readers, creators, retailers, publishers, and librarians of
comics, manga, and graphic novels.
COSTUME CONTEST 5:00 PM
The costume contest calls all the cosplay geniuses in the area to show their stuff! We are
offering a cash prize of $200 for the first place winner and a prize package donated by our
exhibitors and sponsors to give to the runner up.