- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- Huntington Heroin Deaths Hit 20
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
Huntington Mayor Announces "Gigabit City" Selectiton; Broadband, Free Wi Fi Projects
This feasibility study will assume a 10-year business case that will include all aspects of deploying and maintaining an advanced Gigabit-speed broadband network across the community. It will evaluate capital deployment costs, operations and maintenance costs, recurring and non-recurring revenue and success-based capital costs related to a growing subscriber business.
The Broadband Deployment Council received a grant to undertake this project. It will conduct feasibility studies in four to six cities in West Virginia, but Huntington will be the first.Williams also noted that the city is collaborating with Marshall University to test free WiFi late this summer or early fall
- Gigabit City Information (117.76 KB)