- Fans Turn Out for Free Comic Book Day IMAGE GALLERY
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- OP-ED: Great Speech in Selma, Mr. President!
- Will Ferrell to Play for Reds Tomorrow
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
Huntington Mayor Announces "Gigabit City" Selectiton; Broadband, Free Wi Fi Projects
This feasibility study will assume a 10-year business case that will include all aspects of deploying and maintaining an advanced Gigabit-speed broadband network across the community. It will evaluate capital deployment costs, operations and maintenance costs, recurring and non-recurring revenue and success-based capital costs related to a growing subscriber business.
The Broadband Deployment Council received a grant to undertake this project. It will conduct feasibility studies in four to six cities in West Virginia, but Huntington will be the first.Williams also noted that the city is collaborating with Marshall University to test free WiFi late this summer or early fall
- Gigabit City Information (117.76 KB)