- Huntington Shooting Under Investigation
- COMMENTARY: Doctor Needs Patient Support for Trying to Help
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
Mitigation Proposed for Consent to Demolish Black Orphanage
Under the draft proposals, the board will erect a memorial and interpretive sign outside the new school, create a permanent exhibit commemorating the orphanage within the new school, add the history of the orphanage to the Eighth Grade WV Studies curriculum, create an on line digital text book, and implement a historical survey of past African American historic sites in Huntington.
Prior to demolition, the school board would “document photographically” that which is historically significant including photos of the interior, exterior and a floor plan.
Public comments on the draft proposals are due February 14, 2011 , according to a letter from Lexington, Ky. based consultant, Cultural Resource Analysts. They can be emailed to Dr. Karen E. Hudson, firstname.lastname@example.org .