- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
Realtors Back HUD and OMB Nominees Julian Castro and Shaun Donovan
"We are encouraged by Mayor Castro’s work in San Antonio to revitalize the downtown area and promote homeownership in the city center. His vision for strong communities and affordable housing is the right fit for HUD, which has helped make the dream of homeownership a reality for millions of Americans.
"NAR has greatly valued its relationship with Secretary Donovan and his team during his tenure at HUD. We will continue to engage with the agency to ensure the homebuying process is fair and free from discrimination, and that FHA loans are safe and affordable to qualified buyers.
"We look forward to working with Mayor Castro and Secretary Donovan upon their confirmations."