- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Pawn Shop Ordinance up for Vote
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: On 'Real Women': Don't Hate Me -- It's Genetic
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
Realtors Back HUD and OMB Nominees Julian Castro and Shaun Donovan
"We are encouraged by Mayor Castro’s work in San Antonio to revitalize the downtown area and promote homeownership in the city center. His vision for strong communities and affordable housing is the right fit for HUD, which has helped make the dream of homeownership a reality for millions of Americans.
"NAR has greatly valued its relationship with Secretary Donovan and his team during his tenure at HUD. We will continue to engage with the agency to ensure the homebuying process is fair and free from discrimination, and that FHA loans are safe and affordable to qualified buyers.
"We look forward to working with Mayor Castro and Secretary Donovan upon their confirmations."