- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- City to mark observance of MLK holiday with Dream House
- UPDATED: Suspect Wanted in Huntington Murder Arrested in Tennessee
- International comedy sensation Comic/Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham “Perfectly Unbalanced” Tour
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- Retired Cammack Principal and Altizer Kindergarten Aide Named “West Virginia History Heroes”
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Imminent Harm Cessation Order Still In Effect Following Coal Slurry Leak in Boone County
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
Realtors Back HUD and OMB Nominees Julian Castro and Shaun Donovan
"We are encouraged by Mayor Castro’s work in San Antonio to revitalize the downtown area and promote homeownership in the city center. His vision for strong communities and affordable housing is the right fit for HUD, which has helped make the dream of homeownership a reality for millions of Americans.
"NAR has greatly valued its relationship with Secretary Donovan and his team during his tenure at HUD. We will continue to engage with the agency to ensure the homebuying process is fair and free from discrimination, and that FHA loans are safe and affordable to qualified buyers.
"We look forward to working with Mayor Castro and Secretary Donovan upon their confirmations."