- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
Realtors Back HUD and OMB Nominees Julian Castro and Shaun Donovan
"We are encouraged by Mayor Castro’s work in San Antonio to revitalize the downtown area and promote homeownership in the city center. His vision for strong communities and affordable housing is the right fit for HUD, which has helped make the dream of homeownership a reality for millions of Americans.
"NAR has greatly valued its relationship with Secretary Donovan and his team during his tenure at HUD. We will continue to engage with the agency to ensure the homebuying process is fair and free from discrimination, and that FHA loans are safe and affordable to qualified buyers.
"We look forward to working with Mayor Castro and Secretary Donovan upon their confirmations."