- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Here Come the Costumes Before Halloween
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Original and Revised Ordiance Regarding City Leave Payouts
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- OP-ED: Vanuatu and Tuvalu: inadequate response to human suffering
Realtors Back HUD and OMB Nominees Julian Castro and Shaun Donovan
"We are encouraged by Mayor Castro’s work in San Antonio to revitalize the downtown area and promote homeownership in the city center. His vision for strong communities and affordable housing is the right fit for HUD, which has helped make the dream of homeownership a reality for millions of Americans.
"NAR has greatly valued its relationship with Secretary Donovan and his team during his tenure at HUD. We will continue to engage with the agency to ensure the homebuying process is fair and free from discrimination, and that FHA loans are safe and affordable to qualified buyers.
"We look forward to working with Mayor Castro and Secretary Donovan upon their confirmations."