- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Queen Elsa Appears Saturday
- Christmas at Cass in December – 2015 is first time whole town is decorated
Detroit Man Pleads Guilty to Huntingtonn Heroin Distribution
Harris was attempting to flush about an ounce of heroin down the toilet when police entered the house. Police also used a confidential informant to buy prescription pills from Harris on three separate occasions in 2012. Harris faces up to 20 years imprisonment and a $1 million fine when he is sentenced on September 2, 2014. United States District Court Chief Judge Robert C. Chambers presided over the hearing.
This case is being prosecuted as part of an ongoing effort led by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of West Virginia to combat the illicit sale and misuse of prescription drugs and heroin. The U.S. Attorney’s Office, joined by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, is committed to aggressively pursuing and shutting down illegal pill trafficking, eliminating open air drug markets, and curtailing the spread of opiate painkillers and heroin in communities across the Southern District.