- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Full Schedule of Walks with Mayor Williams
- Marshall Day at the Capitol to take place next Thursday
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman workshop at Blackwater Falls State Park April 7-9- 2017; Registration closes April 3
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- One Dead Following Huntington Shooting
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
The McDonald's Tri-State Criterium Returns to Downtown Huntington
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:21 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Spectators and fans are welcome to line the sidewalks of the course and watch, but they are advised to use caution when attempting to cross the street and should follow instructions from race volunteers.
The 8th Street entrance to the Municipal Parking Garage across from the Big Sandy Superstore Arena also will be closed to traffic during the races. However, the parking garage will be accessible from the 7th Street entrance.