- Twelve WV Communities Focus on Abandoned, Blighted Properties
- Detroit Man Pleads Guilty to Huntington Drug Distribution
- West Virginia Coal Association Endorses Evan Jenkins
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- Casting Call in Eastern WV for Mob Mini Series
- 100 percent of graduating family medicine residents at Marshall University will practice in Appalachian communities
- Lease on Harris Riverfront Park Extended
- House of Delegate Candidate Patrick Lucas Says WV's Greatest Challenge Lack of Good Jobs
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- Public Health Progressing with Implementation of SB373: Stakeholders are engaged in Source Water Protection Plan development tools
The McDonald's Tri-State Criterium Returns to Downtown Huntington
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:21 Updated 16 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Spectators and fans are welcome to line the sidewalks of the course and watch, but they are advised to use caution when attempting to cross the street and should follow instructions from race volunteers.
The 8th Street entrance to the Municipal Parking Garage across from the Big Sandy Superstore Arena also will be closed to traffic during the races. However, the parking garage will be accessible from the 7th Street entrance.