- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Update regarding arrangements for President Stephen J. Kopp
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
The McDonald's Tri-State Criterium Returns to Downtown Huntington
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:21 Updated 28 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Spectators and fans are welcome to line the sidewalks of the course and watch, but they are advised to use caution when attempting to cross the street and should follow instructions from race volunteers.
The 8th Street entrance to the Municipal Parking Garage across from the Big Sandy Superstore Arena also will be closed to traffic during the races. However, the parking garage will be accessible from the 7th Street entrance.