- Manchin, Klobuchar, Shaheen, King, Heitkamp, Baldwin Introduce Budgeting for Opioid Addiction Treatment Act
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
- Virginia Commonwealth University to explore yoga’s effect on pregnancy depression
- Carol Polan Likely Replacement Candidate for Husband
- Detroit heroin dealer pleads guilty to Federal drug crime
- Tamarack to host Appalachian Music & Arts Festival
- Attorney General Morrisey to EPA: Halt Federal Spending on Clean Power Plan
- Huntington Council Hears First Reading on Planned Duplex
- Tri State Live and On Stage
The McDonald's Tri-State Criterium Returns to Downtown Huntington
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:21 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Spectators and fans are welcome to line the sidewalks of the course and watch, but they are advised to use caution when attempting to cross the street and should follow instructions from race volunteers.
The 8th Street entrance to the Municipal Parking Garage across from the Big Sandy Superstore Arena also will be closed to traffic during the races. However, the parking garage will be accessible from the 7th Street entrance.