- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program again ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
- BREAKING... Charter Revision Proposal Would Extend "Interim" Position Period to 120 Days
- Dedication Set for Downtown Huntington Arts Center
The McDonald's Tri-State Criterium Returns to Downtown Huntington
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:21 Updated 7 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Spectators and fans are welcome to line the sidewalks of the course and watch, but they are advised to use caution when attempting to cross the street and should follow instructions from race volunteers.
The 8th Street entrance to the Municipal Parking Garage across from the Big Sandy Superstore Arena also will be closed to traffic during the races. However, the parking garage will be accessible from the 7th Street entrance.