- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- Barboursville Pharmacy Owner Arraigned on Drug Distribution, Money Laundering Charges
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- Former Secretary of State, Congressman Ken Hechler Turns 100 Years Old September 20
- Three Arrestees Now Face Wanton Endangerment Charges for Whiskey Rocks Shooting Spree
The McDonald's Tri-State Criterium Returns to Downtown Huntington
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:21 Updated 15 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Spectators and fans are welcome to line the sidewalks of the course and watch, but they are advised to use caution when attempting to cross the street and should follow instructions from race volunteers.
The 8th Street entrance to the Municipal Parking Garage across from the Big Sandy Superstore Arena also will be closed to traffic during the races. However, the parking garage will be accessible from the 7th Street entrance.