- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Improper Notice Apparently Given of Meeting that Removed Chairman Caserta
- COLUMN: Got a Law Degree? Media at Council Tonight Seeking Input on Conflicting Pay Out Discretion Legal Opinions
- DEVELOPING: HNN Contributing Editor David Kinchen Passes Away
- Conference USA Moves Marshall-WKU Game to Friday for National TV
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- Greenbrier Hosting Intra-Squad Scrimmages for Marshall, WVU
- Electronic game check comes to West Virginia ahead of the spring gobbler season
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 51 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at email@example.com or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.