- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.