- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Marquee Pullman & Pullman Square Turn 10
- Marshall University receives in-kind software grant from Siemens PLM Software
- Bates Supports Budget Reductions to Offset Shortfall Projection
- Marshall Men's Basketball: Herd Falls to Seventh-Ranked Louisville, 85-67
- Manchin Statement on President's Immigration Executive Actions
- US Attorney Collects Over $8 Million for Taxpayers
- Schray earns national honors as top professor in West Virginia
- Bankruptcy Court Awards West Virginia DEP $2.7 Million
- Local writers Marie Manilla and Nicole Lawrence to read from their work at Marshall University
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 25 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at email@example.com or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.