- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Council Affirms Resolution Authorizing Water Quality Board to Enter Nearly $900,000 Dollar Street Cleaning Contract with Columbus Firm
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- UPDATED: "Violent" Man who Escaped from Sixth Avenue Group Home Found at Ritter Park
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest Weekly Survey
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at email@example.com or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.