- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Goodwin Announces Run for Mayor of Charleston
- Retiring YMCA Director Honored
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
- Attorney General Morrisey Reaffirms Advice to Local Schools Regarding Transgender Policy
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Big Pharma Quietly Enlists Leading Professors to Justify $1,000-Per-Day Drugs
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at email@example.com or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.