- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Huntington Council Announces Meeting Agenda
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 21, 2014
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 8 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at email@example.com or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.