- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Hundreds of Nonprofit Organizations Join to Demand Reform of "Rogue" Agency
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at email@example.com or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.