- Penguins Come Out for Turkey Holiday; Hunger Likely Boxoffice Winner
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 26, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. Brings His 2014 Murphy and Motown Christmas Tour to Huntington WV
- REALTORS: Pending Home Sales Slow in October but Remain Higher Than a Year Ago
- Thanksgiving Weekend Live Theatre Offerings
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 26 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at email@example.com or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.