- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- West Virginia Senate Unanimously Passes Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Claims Transparency Act
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- EPA Orders CSX to Clean up Areas Impacted by West Virginia Train Derailment
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- Chairman Caserta Does Not Favor "Pulling Monies" from Accounts
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 39 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.