- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- NAHB: Study Shows Substantial Regional Differences in New Single-Family Houses
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Bike license program offers security, vintage plates
- Attorney General DeWine Warns Consumers to Avoid Online Romance Scams
- BREAKING ... Man Identified in Highlawn Shooting Death
- Cato Breaks Record, No. 25 @HerdFB Cruises Past FIU 45-13
- Musical theatre talents from the Greenbrier to visit Marshall music and theatre students
- Rahall Supports Travel Ban to Ebola Impacted Countries
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 17, 2014
Huntington Neighborhood Institute Nominees Accepted
Friday, May 30, 2014 - 03:25 Updated 20 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Awards will be given in the following categories: Mentoring youths or guiding youth sports; promoting public safety; promoting community beautification; and being an exceptional leader or volunteer.
Nominations should include the person’s name, address, contact information and a brief description of why he or she has been an exemplary citizen.
Nominations can be emailed to Neighborhood Institute President Donna Rumbaugh at email@example.com or mailed to Neighborhood Institute of Huntington, P.O. Box 9291, Huntington, WV 25704. Nomination deadline is May 30.