- Vigil Held for Sixteen Year Old Found Dead; Woman Injured by Gunfire at Home
- Huntington Council to Vote on Trucks Purchase, Budget Revision
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- WV Attorney General Morrisey urges caution when using online retail services and offers tips to protect personal information.
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.