- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.