- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Jury’s decision in favor of plaintiff is a crucial step towards holding DuPont accountable for contamination
- Finance Committee Sets Tuesday Meeting
- Marshall University Forensic Identification Association to host Women’s Expo at Pullman Square
- Award-winning pianist to perform at Marshall University
- OP ED: How To Prevent A School Shooter
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
- Presidential finalists named; on-campus interviews to be held Oct. 13-16
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Recording Artist Eddie James to Bring Inspirational Message to Middle Schools September 14 & 15
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.