- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Man Arrested for Attempted Murder of Huntington Police Officer
- Huntington Police Exeucute 7th Avenue Search Warrent; Six Arrests; Seize Heroin, Guns, Cash
- Huntington Police Make Arrest for Possession, Reports Taken for Destruction of Property, Burglary, Overdose
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Charlotte School of Law Launches Eviction & Homelessness Prevention Clinic; How Do Similar Laws Impact Huntingtotn?
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Parkersburg man sentenced to over 12 years in Federal prison for possessing child pornography
- Greenbrier Theatre Seeks Donations to Replace Destroyed Costumes
- One of EEOC’s First Lawsuits Alleging Sex Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation Settles
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.