- Ohio Inspector General finds Bowling Green State University professor commits wrongdoing by accessing and disseminating erotic literature
- DHHR Announces Emergency Energy Assistance Program for Low Income Residents
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Ohio Valley Bank Unveils City Mission Debit Card
- House of Delegates Votes to Increase Substance Abuse Treatment Opportunities
- DEVELOPING: Downtown Huntington Shooting Reported Overnight
- Huntington Forestry Group Seeks Volunteers
- Lecture series aims to fight substance abuse with education, collaboration
- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.