- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 18, 2014
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- West Virginia's abandoned and dilapidated building problem
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- Former Morris Occupant Reveals “in the Kitchen You Can See the Sky…”
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Attorney General Warns of Data Breach at some WV Hospitals
- Spring Hill Celebrates 140th
- Huntington's Power Boat Racing Saturday Images
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.