- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- Marshall School of Medicine establishes new dentistry department
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- Non-Profit launched to promote medical cannabis reform
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.