- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- West Virginia Division of Natural Resources promotes water safety with Operation Life Jacket
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.