- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Graco Strollers, Fire Alarm Control Panels, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: Inadequate response to Ebola should not be repeated with Chickungunya
- Marshall University internal medicine resident team wins state competition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 20, 2014
- Four People Arrested following Seizure of Heroin, Cash
- Healing Place Benefit features Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Escaping Condo Jail': Comprehensive Book Explores Pitfalls of Condominium, Home Owner Association Real Estate with Research, Wit
- Rep.-elect Jenkins selected for Appropriations Committee
- Jewel City JAMboree to feature national and local musicians
- Southwest Ohio Violent Crimes Task Force Successful in First Year of Operation
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.