- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington’s Council Charter Committee Adds Recommendation to Lengthen Executive Search Time from 60 to 120 Days
- Marshall medical students provide treatment to more than a thousand Hondurans during international mission
- Marshall Artists Series includes Icons from Jay Leno, Frankie Valli to Disney's Beauty and the Beast
- Ona Speedway Precision Pump & Valve Imagery
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 18, 2014
- MOUNTAINEER CHALLENGE ACADEMY: Free Military School Better Option Than Dropping Out
- CSB Investigation Finds No Record of Inspections on Freedom Industries Chemical Storage Tanks
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Begins Accepting Consumer Complaints on Prepaid Cards, Additional Nonbank Products; Nonbank Products Include Debt Settlement and Credit Repair Services, Pawn and Title Loans
- Donna Underwood creates two scholarships to honor her late husband
Child Pornographer Sentenced in Huntington Federal Court
United States Attorney Booth Goodwin said, “Individuals like Mr. Davisson who entice minors to produce sexually explicit images contribute to the serious problem of child exploitation. I will continue to protect the children of West Virginia by bringing those who harm and exploit children to justice.”
The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted the investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jennifer Rada is in charge of the prosecution.
This case is being brought as part of U.S. Attorney Goodwin’s ongoing initiative to combat child sexual exploitation and abuse in the Southern District of West Virginia.