- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
WVAH-TV/FOX 11 to Air D’Antoni Special on Sunday
"Welcome Home, Dan D’Antoni – Presented by Cabell Huntington Hospital" will air Sunday at 5 p.m.
The show will be hosted by WCHS-TV/WVAH-TV Sports Director Mark Martin.
Recently, Martin did a sitdown interview with the former Marshall basketball great on the Cam Henderson Center floor.
D’Antoni will discuss his first month on the job and growing up in Mullens, W.Va. In addition, he will reflect on his days in a Thundering Herd basketball uniform. He also will share stories about his lengthy coaching career, plus talk about his first MU coaching staff and players.
D’Antoni starred for the Herd from 1966-70 and then launched his coaching career in Huntington with Marshall. He later enjoyed a successful high school career in Myrtle Beach, S.C., before spending the past nine seasons in the National Basketball Association as an assistant with the Phoenix Suns, New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers.
D’Antoni, a member of the Marshall Athletics Hall of Fame, was introduced as the new coach of the Thundering Herd on April 25.