- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Huntington Frames a Freedom from Addiction this Independence Day
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
WVAH-TV/FOX 11 to Air D’Antoni Special on Sunday
"Welcome Home, Dan D’Antoni – Presented by Cabell Huntington Hospital" will air Sunday at 5 p.m.
The show will be hosted by WCHS-TV/WVAH-TV Sports Director Mark Martin.
Recently, Martin did a sitdown interview with the former Marshall basketball great on the Cam Henderson Center floor.
D’Antoni will discuss his first month on the job and growing up in Mullens, W.Va. In addition, he will reflect on his days in a Thundering Herd basketball uniform. He also will share stories about his lengthy coaching career, plus talk about his first MU coaching staff and players.
D’Antoni starred for the Herd from 1966-70 and then launched his coaching career in Huntington with Marshall. He later enjoyed a successful high school career in Myrtle Beach, S.C., before spending the past nine seasons in the National Basketball Association as an assistant with the Phoenix Suns, New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers.
D’Antoni, a member of the Marshall Athletics Hall of Fame, was introduced as the new coach of the Thundering Herd on April 25.