- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade IMAGES
- Coca Cola Refuses to Admit Shareowners to Annual Meeting
- Drive By West Huntington Shooting Allegedly Drug Related
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hillary Concentrates on Substance Abuse at Charleston Forum IMAGES
- Beckley Con Benefits Women's Resource Center
- Students work to solve West Virginia’s biggest challenges
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
Central City Dollar General Brings More than $1 Million Dolllar Investment
Brianne Shell, director of planning , told council that the development unanimously passed the planning committee. Seven parcels have been acquired, including former residential space, which is why the parcels were voted rezoned to C-1 from R-4. Dollar General will replace the former Lilly's Bar, too.
Councilman Gary Bunn told council that the use fits within the comprehensive plan and that "we should have rezoned the whole block."
Tom McCallister told council "that I support any business that want to move [or expand] into District 2."
About six to ten employees will work there.