- Free Classic Regatta Returns to Huntington
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- President Obama Laments GOP Pulled Over $900 Milion from Recovery Act
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Authorities Request Information on Disappearance of Ohio Woman
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- A Decade Of Dio: 1983-1993 - CD Version of Boxed Set on Sale
Central City Dollar General Brings More than $1 Million Dolllar Investment
Brianne Shell, director of planning , told council that the development unanimously passed the planning committee. Seven parcels have been acquired, including former residential space, which is why the parcels were voted rezoned to C-1 from R-4. Dollar General will replace the former Lilly's Bar, too.
Councilman Gary Bunn told council that the use fits within the comprehensive plan and that "we should have rezoned the whole block."
Tom McCallister told council "that I support any business that want to move [or expand] into District 2."
About six to ten employees will work there.