- Favorite Top 10 Huntington, WV Bars of All-Time
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Council, Mayor Have Busy Tuesday Ahead
- Huntington Councilwoman's Husband Carjacked, Beaten
- Marshall University moves parade to Thursday, adds bonfire and pep rally
- Jim Justice Speaking in Huntington
- Generation West Virginia to host inaugural pre-conference series October 21st
- Fire Prevention Parade Passing Keith Albee IMAGES
- Free Facebook 101 Class to be offered at Goodwil
Central City Dollar General Brings More than $1 Million Dolllar Investment
Brianne Shell, director of planning , told council that the development unanimously passed the planning committee. Seven parcels have been acquired, including former residential space, which is why the parcels were voted rezoned to C-1 from R-4. Dollar General will replace the former Lilly's Bar, too.
Councilman Gary Bunn told council that the use fits within the comprehensive plan and that "we should have rezoned the whole block."
Tom McCallister told council "that I support any business that want to move [or expand] into District 2."
About six to ten employees will work there.