- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- Chairman Caserta Does Not Favor "Pulling Monies" from Accounts
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 2, 2015
Central City Dollar General Brings More than $1 Million Dolllar Investment
Brianne Shell, director of planning , told council that the development unanimously passed the planning committee. Seven parcels have been acquired, including former residential space, which is why the parcels were voted rezoned to C-1 from R-4. Dollar General will replace the former Lilly's Bar, too.
Councilman Gary Bunn told council that the use fits within the comprehensive plan and that "we should have rezoned the whole block."
Tom McCallister told council "that I support any business that want to move [or expand] into District 2."
About six to ten employees will work there.