- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Marshall University researchers receive U.S. patent to treat one of world’s major health issues
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Teams Distribute Food, Shoes, Supplies to Afflicted on World Leprosy Day
- Mayor Williams Asks Rader be Appointed Fire Chief
- Spring International Film Festival at Keith Albee Performing Arts Center - March 2-5
Central City Dollar General Brings More than $1 Million Dolllar Investment
Brianne Shell, director of planning , told council that the development unanimously passed the planning committee. Seven parcels have been acquired, including former residential space, which is why the parcels were voted rezoned to C-1 from R-4. Dollar General will replace the former Lilly's Bar, too.
Councilman Gary Bunn told council that the use fits within the comprehensive plan and that "we should have rezoned the whole block."
Tom McCallister told council "that I support any business that want to move [or expand] into District 2."
About six to ten employees will work there.