- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Greenbrier County man pleads guilty to Federal crime involving oxycodone
- DuPont and Chemours to hold AGMs without addressing growing C-8 issue in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- ANALYSIS: Efficency versus Dissent Collides at Council Meeting
- Movie about terrorism told by 9/11 survivors and veterans being filmed in West Virginia.
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- Huntington's Harm Reduction Program Merits D.C. Visit
- Huntington advances to finals of America’s Best Communities competition
- Renewable Energy in West Virginia: Projects and Prospects subject of 2016 conference in Huntington
- Marshall University Forensic Science Program hosts Forensic Science Research Day
Tickets on Sale for Huntington Ale Fest
Monday, June 2, 2014 - 00:58 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Tickets will be $50 for a VIP ticket and $25 for a general admission ticket. A VIP ticket provides early access to the event at noon and a glass beer stein etched with the Rails & Ales logo. The event is from 1 to 5 p.m. for general admission ticket holders.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/695545. Links to the site will be available on the Festival website, www.railsandales.com, and Facebook page, www.facebook.com/railsandalesfestival.
Additionally, organizers are partnering with Savor Huntington and others to offer a Craft Beer Week, Aug. 9-15. During the week, several restaurants will feature beer pairing menus, there will be events for homebrewers and local bars will offer specials featuring limited edition craft beers.