- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
- Huntington Gets Ready to Regatta
Tickets on Sale for Huntington Ale Fest
Monday, June 2, 2014 - 00:58 Updated 7 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Tickets will be $50 for a VIP ticket and $25 for a general admission ticket. A VIP ticket provides early access to the event at noon and a glass beer stein etched with the Rails & Ales logo. The event is from 1 to 5 p.m. for general admission ticket holders.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/695545. Links to the site will be available on the Festival website, www.railsandales.com, and Facebook page, www.facebook.com/railsandalesfestival.
Additionally, organizers are partnering with Savor Huntington and others to offer a Craft Beer Week, Aug. 9-15. During the week, several restaurants will feature beer pairing menus, there will be events for homebrewers and local bars will offer specials featuring limited edition craft beers.