- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
Tickets on Sale for Huntington Ale Fest
Monday, June 2, 2014 - 00:58 Updated 29 weeks ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Tickets will be $50 for a VIP ticket and $25 for a general admission ticket. A VIP ticket provides early access to the event at noon and a glass beer stein etched with the Rails & Ales logo. The event is from 1 to 5 p.m. for general admission ticket holders.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/695545. Links to the site will be available on the Festival website, www.railsandales.com, and Facebook page, www.facebook.com/railsandalesfestival.
Additionally, organizers are partnering with Savor Huntington and others to offer a Craft Beer Week, Aug. 9-15. During the week, several restaurants will feature beer pairing menus, there will be events for homebrewers and local bars will offer specials featuring limited edition craft beers.