- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Two more defendants sentenced for roles in Detroit to Huntington heroin conspiracy
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Huntington man sentenced on Federal oxycodone charge
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- COLUMN: STEM Success in the Mountain State
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Coffee with a Cop Returns Dec. 2
- Donald Sutherland Warns Young People to Question Authority
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
Tickets on Sale for Huntington Ale Fest
Monday, June 2, 2014 - 00:58 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Tickets will be $50 for a VIP ticket and $25 for a general admission ticket. A VIP ticket provides early access to the event at noon and a glass beer stein etched with the Rails & Ales logo. The event is from 1 to 5 p.m. for general admission ticket holders.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/695545. Links to the site will be available on the Festival website, www.railsandales.com, and Facebook page, www.facebook.com/railsandalesfestival.
Additionally, organizers are partnering with Savor Huntington and others to offer a Craft Beer Week, Aug. 9-15. During the week, several restaurants will feature beer pairing menus, there will be events for homebrewers and local bars will offer specials featuring limited edition craft beers.