- Former Mayor Kim Wolfe Breaks Silence; Williams Takes Credit for Foundations Laid in Wolfe Administration
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Mayor Williams Thanks Mayor Wolfe
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Another Mexican national sentenced to federal prison for role in California-to-West Virginia drug conspiracy
- Barboursville Holds Christmas Parade; Santa, Elsa, Marching Bands IMAGES
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- 'Real' Beasts Visit Marquee Pullman Celebrating "Fantastic Beasts" Reel Opening IMAGES
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Tickets on Sale for Huntington Ale Fest
Monday, June 2, 2014 - 00:58 Updated 2 years ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Tickets will be $50 for a VIP ticket and $25 for a general admission ticket. A VIP ticket provides early access to the event at noon and a glass beer stein etched with the Rails & Ales logo. The event is from 1 to 5 p.m. for general admission ticket holders.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/695545. Links to the site will be available on the Festival website, www.railsandales.com, and Facebook page, www.facebook.com/railsandalesfestival.
Additionally, organizers are partnering with Savor Huntington and others to offer a Craft Beer Week, Aug. 9-15. During the week, several restaurants will feature beer pairing menus, there will be events for homebrewers and local bars will offer specials featuring limited edition craft beers.