- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- UPDATED: State Audit 2015 Statement; Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governing Sick Leave Payments
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Huntington Buns on Bikes Race IMAGES
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Tickets on Sale for Huntington Ale Fest
Monday, June 2, 2014 - 00:58 Updated 1 year ago by Brian Chambers, Director of Communications City of Huntington
Tickets will be $50 for a VIP ticket and $25 for a general admission ticket. A VIP ticket provides early access to the event at noon and a glass beer stein etched with the Rails & Ales logo. The event is from 1 to 5 p.m. for general admission ticket holders.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/695545. Links to the site will be available on the Festival website, www.railsandales.com, and Facebook page, www.facebook.com/railsandalesfestival.
Additionally, organizers are partnering with Savor Huntington and others to offer a Craft Beer Week, Aug. 9-15. During the week, several restaurants will feature beer pairing menus, there will be events for homebrewers and local bars will offer specials featuring limited edition craft beers.