- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Katie DeHart Entertains at Pullman
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
HMDA to Consider Selling Kinetic Park Parcel
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 19:48 Updated 1 year ago
H & W Properties, which already operates two hotels at the Park, expressed interest in a two acre parcel on the top level. That possible transaction is in the early stages. The name and type of lodging facility has yet to be revealed.