- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Flooding Brings State of Emergency for 44 WV Counties
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Flash Flood Warning for Counties in Three States
- Senate President Bill Cole Urges Caution During State of Emergency
- CNN Reports at least 20 Dead; Governor Tomblin Issues Statement on Flooding Response Effort
HMDA to Consider Selling Kinetic Park Parcel
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 19:48 Updated 2 years ago
H & W Properties, which already operates two hotels at the Park, expressed interest in a two acre parcel on the top level. That possible transaction is in the early stages. The name and type of lodging facility has yet to be revealed.