- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- BOOK NOTES: 'Beliefs Beyond Belief: Examining Improbable Ideas': Skepticism and its Role in Believing
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
- OP-ED: Lee Kuan-Yew’s Caribbean rescue in the Commonwealth
- Stat Steps Defined Herd Basketball
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Mountwest’s Inland Waterways Academy changes name, not mission
HMDA to Consider Selling Kinetic Park Parcel
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 19:48 Updated 45 weeks ago
H & W Properties, which already operates two hotels at the Park, expressed interest in a two acre parcel on the top level. That possible transaction is in the early stages. The name and type of lodging facility has yet to be revealed.