- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- Mayor Steve Strolls Areas Surrounding Central City IMAGES
- Sticking Together, Surprising Stats; IMAGES Town Meeting Drug Abuse
- Ball: Caserta Went Beyond Asking Questions.... but Let's Move On and Make the City Better
- Hundreds Gather for Drug Addiction Seminar at Central United Methodist IMAGES
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
HMDA to Consider Selling Kinetic Park Parcel
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 19:48 Updated 50 weeks ago
H & W Properties, which already operates two hotels at the Park, expressed interest in a two acre parcel on the top level. That possible transaction is in the early stages. The name and type of lodging facility has yet to be revealed.